Destroyed

Bonnie moves ever so slightly and Henry looks up to him. Bonnie freezes and watches as they take me away. After they have me out of the building, Bonnie steps to Freddy. "I could have done something!" "The most you would have done is get us all destroyed!" Freddy says. "Then we'd be destroyed together!! I'm going to find him." Bon screams and teleports away for the first time ever.

      He is teleported to a very dark room. From what he can see, there are tools and parts everywhere, even endoskeletons by the walls. He tries to find a light switch, feeling to a door and just to the left, flipping it. As light floods the room, he sees me slumped on a table. He rushes to me and powers me back on.

      "Bonnie? Where are we? What happened?" I ask, confused at the new surroundings. "I don't know. You were brought here to be demolished." He says. Golden, Freddy and chica suddenly appear. Both Bonnie and I look to them. They all seem shocked at what they just did. "How did we do that?" Freddy asks "where are we?" Golden asks. "You found him. And he's not destroyed." Says chica. "I don't know where we are." I say. 

       Just then, the doors open and we are all face to face with someone new. "Hi. Welcome to the mega pizzaplex. I'm Glamrock Freddy. This is your new home."