new friends

Initially, I wasn't too Fond of our new glamrock friends.

     Glamrock Freddy. All to eager to help people he doesn't know. He seems to be pretty programmed with a cheery and helpful personality. And as the star of the main show, he's a good singer. But I guess that too is programming. All in all he's a nice guy and someone good to have around.

    Glamrock chica. She's very upbeat. So much so it's annoying. Her voice is so squeaky and high pitched. She's a guitarist for their band. And she's actually really good at it. Girl enjoys food. Pretty sure I saw her eating garbage. Eww.

    Montgomery Gator. Asshole. That's all I gotta say. Dude has the BIGGEST anger issues. Especially when he doesn't get his way. Which is alot of the time. I heard from roxy that they think he destroyed their Bonnie. Lets just say, im keeping bon close by. Monty is the main bassist in their band. I think he's trying to get the lead tho.

    Roxanne wolf. She's nice too. The keyboardist for their band and the last member. She is so self involved. Or self obsessed. Constantly talking to herself in the mirror. It's weird when you walk in on it. She keeps Monty in check. Or trys to anyway. She stands up for me and bon. Like a big sister.