Somethings Happening

"So wait…. I'm in the band?!" I look to bon excited. He smiles and Glamrock Freddy nods. " you'll have your own area and when your friends prefer you can now join them on stage. Of course we'll have to find you a instrument." I'm just completely overjoyed. Bon comes and greets me with a tight hug, Chica follows suit. Freddy just glares at me.

     “Shall we show you to your new area?” glamrock Freddy asks. “DUH!” i exclaim. “And we can show their Bonnie to his area as well.” says glamrock Chica. Bonnie's ears perk at the mention of his name. “I have my own area?” he asks, ears drooping slowly. “ is it near Foxys?” “no. Your area is on the top floor balcony. His is on the ground floor.” glamrock Chica says looking down a little.

     I hear Freddy snicker and it earns a deep growl from me. “Shut it bear.” he doesn't. In Fact he steps to Bonnie and i and walks between us. “Karmas a bitch ain't it fox?” he says, like a total dick. “That's enough. All of you. Separate.” Chica hollers. Freddy leaves us, going to his room I guess. Not like I really care either way.

    Im taken to my area first. Its cute, looks like a beach. Theres a cute pirate ship and a light house. Im absolutely beaming and everyone that was there could easily tell that i was loving this. “We’ll leave you here so you have time to adjust to your area before we opne in a few hours.” says Glamrock Freddy. “You gonna be ok on your own bon?” i ask he nods and follows them. For a split second, it looked like he had a purple and green glitchy shadow following his back. I shack my head and chalk it up to me just being paranoid.