Mega Pizzaplex

"I'm sorry. You said we're where?" I ask extremely confused. "The new mega pizzaplex. Home of the glamrock animals". says the shiny and plastic looking light brown bear. I lean to bonnie and say "this guy is a walking advertisement." He gives a little laugh and nods. "I've been sent to collect you and take you upstairs." The shiny bear speaks. "Follow me." He walks out the doors he came in and we actually follow

       "Hop onto the stage and I'll take us up." I assume he's talking about the big circle on the floor with a lightning bolt on it. We hop on. He pushes a button In the middle of it and the ground moves. I hold on the Bonnie for support as I can see the floors pass be for my eyes. "You can open your eyes now." Glamrock Freddy says. I can hear chica squeal. I open my eyes and look around, almost falling back if not for bonnie holding me steady.

        "Oh. My. Gods. This place is fucking HUGE!!" Is all I can manage to say. "Yes. The mega pizzaplex is quite large." Says the ad bear. "It's full of fun places for kids and grown-ups alike to fulfill their wonders and fantasies." Chica Freddy and golden run off and of course that bear followed them. Bonnie and I sit on the edge of the stage, not up for exploring.

      "Thanks for…. Getting me out of that. I owe you one." I say to the purple bunny, my best friend. He smiles his goofy smile and grabs my none hooked hand. "You don't owe me a thing, foxy." I smile at him and lean on his shoulder, feeling safe once again.