Part of the crew

Bon seems to like it here. I could care less. This place is not our home. That's why I keep in my room. "He's never been part of our band. I don't know why, it's just always been that way." Says Freddy talking to glamrock Freddy. "Why was he never allowed? He must feel left out. The poor guy." Freddy rolls his eyes. "He's always been fine I think."

     "I've always wanted to be part of your band, bon. Just Freddy said no every time I would ask." Bon came to see me as he has everyday since we got these rooms. "Why don't we talk to glamrock Freddy? He said our band gets a side show. I'm sure he'll add you to our band." Bon says. "We have a side show?" He nods, dragging me out of my room and right to the Main stage.

      "Hey glamrock freddy?" Bon says, I stick behind him, glaring at our freddy. "Yes Bonnie? Is something wrong?" Glamrock Freddy says, now worried and panicked that something may have happened. "I was wondering if foxy could finally join our band?" "ABSOLUTELY NOT!" screams freddy.

       "I knew it Bonnie there was no point in even asking." I exclaim, grabbing his hand to pull him back to my room. Glamrock Freddy glares at our freddy then places his hands on my shoulders. "You can join the band." I freeze and and turn to him. Bon smiles. "What did you say?" I ask. Glamrock Freddy smiles and repeats. "Welcome to the band foxy."