strange glitch

Bonnie's p.o.v.

I didn't want to leave Foxy down there. It's not like I'm scared or anything, I just know he doesn't like being alone. Neither of us do. I'm shown to the bowling alley. It's pretty cool. They show me where to find my green room and charging station, all while feeling uneasy. “Can I go back to foxy now?” I ask, feeling something that's definitely not good. “Im sorry, we open soon and you need to charge up.” says gfreddy. I nod slightly, being understanding and to not make trouble.

I get in the charger, I can feel my energy boost but i sleep anyway. In my dreams, I watch through memories. But they aren't mine. They faded, all in hues of purple and green, And at the center of it all, a hand sewn yellow rabbit suit, a purple vest with faded silver stars. His eyes are purple. There's tears under his eyes and spit on his lip. He tilts his head to the side and waves, his moves chunky, like he's moving at a lower frame rate. He steps closer and closer, his waving hand slowly becoming faster.

I can't move, can't speak. I hear a high pitched whine, it gets louder as he steps closer. He smiles, though the mask is already smiling, I can feel whoever is inside is smiling as well. Suddenly he laughs, touching his fingertips to my forehead. My head is thrown back as I shake violently, feeling my consciousness slip away. Suddenly I woke up five minutes before it opened. I go to my green room and look in the mirror. I have the rabbit's creepy smile and my eyes are glowing purple {“HELP!!! HELP ME!!!”} I call out but my mouth doesn't move. Suddenly I hear a voice that's scratchy and with a slight accent.

“Shhh it's my turn to play.” They laugh again as the opening announcement plays. My eyes fade back to red, but I'm no longer in control…