Chapter 2 - Edited

Edited: 8 • 24 • 23

Douma's POV

I woke to a hopefully normal night. I was hoping that I wouldn't see Akaza-dono because anything could happen. He could be rude, he could not care, or he could be nice. Every night is always different. Anyway, I got and continued my mission. The wasn't as hard as I thought, thankfully. When I had completed it, I went back to my house and sat on a couch there. And let my thoughts take over. Being overwhelmed with emotions that I have forgotten the names. I really hope that Akaza-Dono will be nicer someday. Maybe he could be friends with me? I hope he changes soon. Anyway, I was sent to the Infinity Castle. Probably to get a new mission. Maybe not, sometimes he just needs to talk to me. I look around to find out that it's just me, alone. Something that I feel normally. I stand there quietly. "Douma, are you ready for another mission? If you don't, that's fine too." Muzan-sama said to me. "I can do it sir, anything else?" I ask, "Don't die." These were the last words I heard before being sent back to where I was. Even though he didn't tell me what my mission was, I knew. Maybe Muzan-sama told throught memories, I don't know. Nethertheless, I went to finish my new mission.

Akaza's POV

Today was the last night I have to finish my mission, it's dark. I mean duh, it's nighttime. I wonder what will happen tonight. I got up and ran around, hoping to find the blue spider lily in which I've been working on for a while now. I ran looking into for the flower that Muzan wants. I looked deeply into forest before committing to run in it. I thought maybe I can still run in, for fun. When I took a step in, I felt like I was being watched by someone or even, something? I can't put my finger on it. I decided to take the risk, and go in anyway. I walk around for a bit, I could sense that someone was following me. Is it a Slayer? I start walking faster, they start walking faster as well. I eventually start running, they do the same. After around 10 minutes of me and this thing running, I started to get tired. I prepare myself to turn around and see who it is. If it's not woman, I'll punch it in the face. I turn around, it's no woman; it's Douma.

I punch him as hard as I can. He head flew about 26 feet. "Douma why are you following me? You creep." I asked, while he was regenerated his head. "Why not Akaza-dono? Following you is indeed fun~" he says in his annoying voice. "Well then can you stop?! This is why I hate you. You stalk people, all the time. It's always me isn't it?!" I yell, it maddening because he always chooses to follow me. It's really annoying. "Well...maybe-" he wasn't even able to finish his sentence, before I ran off.

What a bitch I thought to myself.