Maintenance/Announcements!!

// OPTIONAL ! ! //

Some of the questions that you are thinking of will be answered in this chapter.

Firstly, I will be re-edit in the entire book as I change my style and gotten better, so I'd like to go back and fix all my old mistakes.

Secondly, I know a lot of you guys are wondering, "Why did Douma randomly just kill himself for no reason?"

To answer your question, it's sometimes about the trauma, and what you went through. In this case, Douma had some severe trauma and his head from what happened before. Like I have my own experience with this, it wasn't me, it was my older cousin had this experience. I am not going to say what the experience was, as I was told not to. I'm not gonna go into detail, but basically he was suicidal and attempted and was sent to a mental hospital, when he came back, he was like I can't believe I would actually do that. And then oh well a few weeks later, he told his mom he want to do it again, and so he was sent off again. When he got back again, a few months went by, and to this day, he still suicidal. Just from the additional trauma from what happened in his house. If that makes sense that is all I can tell you guys by the way. So yeah, it's sometimes it's about trauma. Sometimes it's not and sometimes it is, but in this case it was. I hope this makes sense to you.

I am trying my best to upload I just spent discouraged work on this book, and I am working on another one. Well to be honest, a few. But I am doing something good and updating "Uppermoon's Groupchat!" Finally. Turns out, when I had no idea what to do for it, I had a whole notepad, full of ideas for it, and I forgot about it. So I'm kind of going through it and choosing ideas that are smart and not smart.

If you guys have any recommendations for anything, or other questions, feel free to ask in the comments below or private message me. I will try my best to respond as fast as possible.

Anyway, love ya!!