Chapter 12 -Edited-

(: Hey readers!!! Since I got Wattpad back on my phone, I'll be updating way more often! I can't wait to see you guys happy. Love ya readers!! :)

• Edited on 3.14.2024•

Akaza POV

I don't know if it's just me, or if Douma hasn't been getting better. He's been more gloomy. Although, he was usually like that before we got together. I don't know what I can do to help him. Anything I seem to try, doesn't work. I tried to shake it off because I was going to sleep. It worked good enough for me to actually fall asleep though. Douma wasn't home all day and night. Like he had done missing. I shook it off, knowing him, he'd probably come back. I closed my eyes, and started drifting off to sleep.

I sat up, I was not too far from our house thankfully. I started walking towards the house, and had a feeling something was bound to go wrong. I opened the door whilst it creaked. I walked in, I was holding my breath to the point where I almost couldn't breathe. I started walking back up to bed; where I was supposed to be. I opened the door. My eyes widened. 'Not again!' I thought. Douma was there, maybe just his body. How strange. Isn't he a demon? Although I was deeply disappointed, I couldn't express it. This has to be dream. This has to be dream. This has to be dream. This has to be dream. This has to be dream. This has to be dream. This has to be dream. This has to be dream. This has to be dream. This has to be dream.  This has to be dream. This has to be dream. This has to be dream. This has to be dream. This has to be dream. This has to be dream. This has to be dream. This has to be dream. This has to be dream. This has to be dream. This has to be a dream!

I woke up, startled. As if something jump-scared me. I didn't say word or even scream. I lied back down. Looking over to see Douma right next to me. It made me feel better that he had returned. I turned over, giving Douma space. Due to his situation it would be a bother to him if I did anything right now. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

I woke up, and so did Douma.