Chapter 10

(: Hey everyone! I hope that I had surprised you on the chapter before, I really tried. Love ya! :)

Douma POV

I wake up, the first thought I had was, my dream last night.

Why on earth would I have a dream like that? Why? Does Akaza-dono really like me? But besides that, we had meeting today. Which means that I get to see Akaza-dono! I really liked last night. Where me and Akaza-dono hung out! It was nice.

I think he's giving us all a new mission today. That would be the only one that makes sense.

About the dream, I would never get to have a daughter! If I had this dream then, that means that I might get kid in around 10+ years. She looked 14 y/o. She must be a demon, I know that I didn't mention it, but she had thick black kanji written on her eyes. It reads, "Upper 7".

Upper 7? But there can't be an Upper 7, that would be Lower 1! Would Muzan make an exception? He might, but in how many years until meet my daughter?

//At the Infinity Castle//

When I get teleported into the Infinity Castle, I'm greeted by Akaza-dono. I couldn't help but wonder, why he started to enjoy my company? One day, he was yelling in my face. The next, he loved me. He changed fast..... too fast.

It's like he realized it during the day (night for us), that's the only way.

All of us see Muzan-sama and bowed gracefully. As to not get in trouble. He assigned us with missions but, let us all have the day off today. Most of us stayed in the Infinity Castle, Kaigaku, was the only one that left.

But anyways, I talked with Akaza for a bit. I noticed Daki in the distance watching us, I know what's she thinking. She shipping us, of course.

But then Akaza started to hold my hands, and said,

"Hey Douma?"

"Yes?"

"So I've been thinking about you more lately, and I found out that I have a crush on you. And was wondering if you wanted to be my boyfriend?" .... what?

I see Akaza look down, trying to hide his embarrassment. I can't believe my ears, had he really asked me be his boyfriend?

Everything made sense now, the dream I had, how nice he's been. Everything made sense.

After hearing this, my face went red. Of course, he liked me... I was just too blind to see it.

"U-uh, yes!!!" I said, as my gay panic had kicked in. My face was red, duh! Before I knew it, Akaza had hugged me! He made me feel safe.

Daki POV

As I was talkin' to Gyutaro, I looked over to see Douma and Akaza talking. How adorable! They should definitely be together!

Then I see Akaza holding Douma hands!! What?!! Before I knew it, Douma's face had gotten red. Does that mean that Akaza had asked Douma to be his boyfriend????!!!!! I knew this day was coming soon! I'm so happy! >:D

Douma POV

Before long, we had left to go home. Sadly, I couldn't bring Akaza home.

But before I knew it, I fell asleep on the floor of my house. But before I had collapsed on the floor, I thought,

Maybe Akaza and I, might have a daughter?