Chapter 4 - Edited

SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!!! I WILL NEVER FINISH EDITING THIS!!! - 1.15.2024

Akaza's POV

I woke up in the evening, that would mean I have to wait a bit before I can get moving. I got up and walked around my room, thinking of why I was blushing last night. Was at him? Probably, I tried everything to make my face become hot. The only way it worked, was when I was thinking of Douma. Which is weird. I've never seen him like that before. I brushed it off, realizing that maybe what I saw last night in my dream, is definitely true. He seems suicidal but is able to "hide it". I wonder if anyone else knows about that secret. I wouldn't think he'd tell anyone. While mid-thinking, I was sent to the Infinity Castle, 'looks like another fucking meeting' I thought to myself. I looked around realizing that everyone was here. Maybe we were all getting assigned new missions? I saw Douma, standing by himself. He usually goes up to me and tries to start some sort of conversation. Although, I usually push him away. The one time I actually wanted to talk to him, he didn't go up to me and start a conversation. Maybe instead, I can show him that I care about him secretly. I decided to do what he usually did to me, he always hugged me, and so I did to him. I went up to him, and hugged he stood there; confused. I know he needs it. I can tell. I let go and walk away, and stood in a spot where I can be by myself. Muzan-sama calls me and Douma to come to him. Turns out Muzan-sama had gave us a mission together. What a great time for me and him to socialize together. We had gotten started on our mission. Me and him had to go find and kill a slayer.

This might be hard, but at least I'm with him.

Douma's POV

Me and Akaza-dono had started our mission. He was acting unusual while we were out. As in, basically being glued to me. It was a good thing, but had confused me. Why out of nowhere? I didn't think of it,