Chapter 21

(:A/N I cannot believe this book has gone this far lmao. I love ya readers!!:)

Akaza POV

I was wondering around my room, thinking how I can tell Douma. I mean; I already had sent the letter to Kokushibo. Which indeed will help us. Maybe I don't need to tell him? It's not like he knows or anything. If he does, I hope he says something about it. I'm thinking that he will. I decided to sit on the couch after wondering for some time, doing nothing. I'm really hoping that Kokushibo gets back to me as soon as possible. I need to fix this. Maybe I just need to take a rest, I thought. And I lied down on the couch, I'm only going to take a rest for little while I thought to myself.
A few hours go by, it didn't help as much as I thought. I still was finding myself wondering around the rooms of the household. I then look to my left, and I see a letter. I go immediately towards it, hoping that he responded. I pick it up, and read it. It was Kokushibo. He says 'That he understands, and that we'll pretend that it never happened.' That was a quick summary of it. I'm happy that he SEEMS okay with it. Now my next objective is to find Douma, and tell him the truth. If I don't, I won't live to see the night tomorrow. I look outside, and the suns is coming up. Which means I'm going to have to wait.

Douma POV

I ran into a cave as to hide from some of the sun, I wish I closer to home. That'd be nice, but life is never fair. I had to wait for some time. (: Just  like I did today for my bus :D :) after a while, I had gotten bored and went to sleep there. I knew that I could probably die, but oh well. I've already died once. I just remembered something, this was the same cave I hid in years ago! Anyway, I chose to go to sleep because I have nothing else do. I woke right before the sun had set. So I wait EVEN LONGER. Maybe I could go look for Akaza-dono? When I can leave this stupid cave. I waited for an even more amount of time before I could leave. Eventually, I was able to leave. I tried looking for Akaza-Dono. I had in my tracks, does anybody else know about me being here? Probably not, but they'll find out whenever we have another meeting, I'm not going to be excited for that. I don't want them to know, I started moving again.

Akaza POV

The sun had finally set, I ran out looking for Douma. I ran around for some time before I ran into Daki and Gyutaro. "Hey Akaza." Said Daki, " You look like you're in a hurry." Said Gyutaro. "Oh I'm just looking for someone." I explained. "Oo, who is it?" Daki asked. "I'm looking Douma." I said, confidently. "Eh? Isn't he dead?" She asked again. "About that- he's not dead. You see, he came back." They both looked at as if I was crazy. Which I probably seemed like it mainly because I trying to find a "dead" humanoid. "What." Gyutaro said. "Well.... I got to go." I say, getting myself out of that situation. I know that they were looking at me for a bit after I started running to go find him. The only way I can show them that he is here, is for me to show them him. After running for some time, I saw his humanoid shape. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back. I explained to him everything that happened while he was gone, good and bad. He claimed that he was glad he was back. And I was too.

Now, we need to reintroduce him to everyone else.

(: Heyo readers! We have a few more chapters to go before this story ends. I'm so glad this book has gotten this far. This book has gone through everything hard, including my personal life. I love all of you readers!! :)