Chapter 13 -Edited-

•Edited 3.14.2024•

Douma POV

When I woke up, I immediately got out of bed. Akaza looked at me confused.
And he doesn't know what im doing tonight.

I've thought I'd do this but, I'm committing suicide tonight....

The suicidal thoughts in my head have never ever gotten this bad. Ever. This the first time, I've wanted to die this badly. Even though Akaza is the best boyfriend you can have, sometimes your thoughts will take over. And that's what happened here. But the only way he'd know that I died, if I put a note there for him to see it. I should do that, or he'll wonder where I am.

That's why I have to tell him. I started to debate how I was going to die, oh, I can use poison! That'll work. I hope. I'll go find some sort of poison. Since I know what poison looks like, I'll find it, I'll go get started. I ran out of the house, in search for the poisonous flower that will kill anything that touches it the spot. That spot is filled with poison. That's why you gotta be careful when picking it up.

I look around to find it. But after around an hour, I found it. I picked it up, and carefully carried it to my house.

I put the flower that I named, "Mazui" on my desk. I then wrote a note in case I was already dead by the time Akaza came home. I wrote "I'm dead." On it. Simple, but will work. I'm now getting enough courage to do this. It was time. I'm ready.

I cut myself so that the poison can get in, but it healed too fast. So I had to get ready with Mazui first. So that it could go in the cut, and into my body. I got Mazui's poison, and then put it next to where I was going to cut myself with. I cut myself, the poison successfully gets in.

I wait for the pain, my body has never been good with poison, so this works perfectly. In a couple of seconds, a huge wave of pain kicks in. It's so painful that I collapse on the floor. Lying there, smiling. I couldn't believe this was happening, I was finally dying. I couldn't wait, and before I knew it, my eyes shut.

The pain had stopped, almost instantly.