Chapter 18

(: I lied— I'm updating. I just needed a break—plus, I didn't have ideas. Thanks to Jaymin for telling me the next few chapter ideas. :)

Akaza POV

When I saw Douma was back, I started to panic. I realized he was back. But how am I supposed to tell him that I had already moved on? Although, I was overwhelmingly happy he was back, how was I supposed to just tell him that? This all confusing. He would be devastated if I just told him 'oh sorry, I had already moved on with someone else.' I mean, who wouldn't be devastated. How was I supposed to know if he was ever coming back. At first I was good at hiding it. Me being so happy that he had came back. The true love of my life had came back. It was a dream come true. But also I'll have to end the relationship I have now. Which therefore, Douma wouldn't want. He's probably been WAITING to see me again. Or put in a ton of effort to come back. I don't want to be him anymore. I want to get back with Douma. I loved him so much, and was the only one who was there for him when he was going through a really rough  time. No one else was there before. I know that he is the true love of my life. I won't him ruin it all. Douma was my everything. My life, lover, and best friend. He was the only person that I understood.

I can't tell Douma. And I won't. Douma was my first crush, ever. Maybe someone else in my life before I became a demon. But I don't remember. When I was thinking about how I was ngoing to tell him that I don't love him, Douma had already gone on a mission. So I could speak out if needed. This was incredibly stressful, and stupid of me to think that I would need to do this. But how on earth would I tell Douma about it. God, I hope that he'll understand. I decided to go out for a walk. Maybe that can make me cool down a bit. I walked around for several hours, then the sun, to go up. So I ran as fast as I could back to the house. In which I was greeted to an empty house. Which is normal, but except Douma is the alive. Although Douma might not be here, at least he's not there, right? I still don't know what to do, after he came back. It was an awesome time to be with him again. I'm so glad he's back.

The sun is up, and I need to go to sleep. Of course it took me a bit of time to fall asleep, because I was so stressed about this entire situation. If something I've never dealt with before. But all in all, eventually fell asleep. After a long time of trying. I just keep thinking about it, the matter fact that I have to deal with him. Not. Douma, but the other one. How was supposed to just go up to him and tell him that. That's not too easy to do. In fact, it's really hard to do.

That's due to the fact, that 'him' is in fact, Kokushibo....