Chapter 7

(: Hi! I'm so sorry about not posting more offten! I'm trying to update more. Love ya! :)

Akaza POV

This morning, I open my eyes and feel all warm and cozy. Like something or someone was holding me. Then I remeber the dream I had last day (night). I could've been crying, so therefore someone or something tried to comfort me.

So I then started to think, who would? I thought that it was some random person. But then I realized that the only person I would know that would do this, is, Douma.

It was Douma, he was cuddling with me. Just the thought of it made me not be able to feel my face.

"Now your up, I see." Douma was awake!?

"yeah I guess so."

"Today we need to finish our mission, remember?" Oh right, we still have a mission to complete.

"Yes, we will work on the mission."

As we both had gotten up, we started to look for the hashira we needed to kill.

Douma today, looked much more cheerful ever since I've been with him, and been nice to him, he's been more happy. I'm guessing that he's always been wanting for me to hang out with him.

I'm glad that he's alive still, after all of this time.

Douma POV

As me and Akaza-dono got up and started our mission, I couldn't help but notice, that he seemed happy around me.

These events about him came out of nowhere. One day he would be screaming in my face, the next, he would care. Akaza-dono would never treat someon like me this way, unless...

No he couldn't like me in that way. Not me, ever. And plus, he's not gay, right?

I don't know. All I do know is that in some cases, his face would be red around me. That could mean he does like me, in that way of course.

But I don't know how I'd react to it. Sad? Mad? Happy? Or confused?

Those chances of him asking, are low. Like, 10% chance. Or maybe 5%? Just, low.

I'd have to have Daki or Muzan-sama to ask, cause if I did, he wouldn't say if was me. Because I would be talking to his own crush. If I had a crush on someone, and they asked "who I had a crush on?" I would say no one, due to me talking to my crush.

That makes sense.

He could like me, but wouldn't say it. I would need to have Daki or Muzan-sama to ask. Akaza-dono might tell it to Muzan-sama, Because Muzan-sama is our master.

// After they complete their mission :) //

So, if I ask Muzan-sama to ask, Akaza-dono if he has a crush on me. Akaza-dono would respond because it would Master Muzan. :)