Chapter 20

Akaza POV

Today is the day I am going to talk to Kokushibo about this, things will end badly if I don't. I need to. The thing i now need to think about it is when I can. Today would be the best time i can do something like this. Only if I had Nakime's Biwa powers, and teleport Kokushibo here. I was now sitting down on the floor, thinking. I could one of two things, 1. I run into him. 2. I ask Nakime to send him. The bad reason why I don't want to do that, is because she's probably going to ask why. And if I give a poor reason, like "I need to talk to him" she probably won't do it. I'm going to need to somehow run into him. That's almost impossible, I mean, I could run around for hours and only MAYBE find him. And who knows, Kokushibo could be with be with Douma and I'll then have to bring Kokoushibo somewhere else. And Douma might follow us. Knowing him, he will. Maybe I can run into Kokushibo while I'm out for the night.

I left my house, and running around, hoping to run into Kokushibo. I don't think he'll care to be honest. I stopped in my tracks, thinking. Maybe I can send Kokushibo a letter instead. That'll be more better than finding him. The changes of me finding Kokushibo are pretty low. I turned around and ran back to my house. I wrote the letter and sent it off (:pretend they can use letters and such:). And now we wait. Yay.

Douma POV

I feel like Akaza-dono is hiding something from me. But I can't put my finger on it. No matter what I think of what he's hiding, I can't seem to figure it out. Was it just me that was thinking like this? I hope so. I don't want to be the only one thinking this. Maybe I should concentrate on my own mission and worry about him later. I continued my mission like I had thought of nothing. I ran around, looking for a Demon Slayer or Hashira that I needed to find and or kill. After I had killed some of the slayers. I went back to my house.

(:Hey guys I'm sorry this chapter is short! I haven't had motivation to update. I love ya readers! :)