Chapter 6

Akaza POV

All of a sudden, Douma disappeared out of existence. But, I knew where he was. He was at the Infinity Castle. Sent there by Nakime, of course. This a time I can think about Douma's feelings. Does that dream I had a bit ago mean something? I sure hope not, but I'm pretty sure he said no about it. He could be lying though. Why? I thought why he would feel this way. Oh. It's probably all the bullying I did to him for being annoying. Or something like that.

Why did I do that?

/10 minutes later/

Douma had finally came back, he took too long.

"Oh, you actually waited for me?" He said.

"Yeah, I'd wait for you." I said, with a bit of confusion. 

"Oh, I'd thought you'd never do that. In the past you always left me when I would get teleported to the Infinity Castle." 

That's right. I always left him. Alone.

"I know, and I'm so sorry about that." I said.

Douma POV

After I had gotten back from the Infinity Castle. And I saw that Akaza had........waited for me?

"Oh, you actually waited for me?" I said, with so much confusion. Why would he do that?

"Yeah, I'd wait for you." He said. Not one look of confusion. I feel like this isn't real. Like, he's not himself.

"Oh, I'd thought you'd never do that. In the past you always left me when I would get teleported to the Infinity Castle." I was right, he would always leave me by myself. Alone.

"I know, and I'm so sorry about that."

WHAT. There's no way he's himself tight now. In fact, I'm pretty sure I'm dead. (Oh man I'm dead. XD)

"w-what?"

Akaza stayed silent.

"Are you okay Douma?" Akaza said. Why would he ever care.

"Why would you care? You never did."

"I know, and I wish I never, ever did that. I'm serious."

"w-why?"

"....I don't want to say why." Why would not want to tell me?

"Uh, okay......then. Let's....g-go......f-find a.... house."

What's happening to me? Why?

"Douma? Your pale, are you al-"

But then, everything went black. I probably haven't slept good in, a very very long time. That's probably why.

Akaza POV

He was a bit confused.

But then he collapsed to the floor.

"DOUMA!!!!!?!!!" I started to panic. I didn't know what just happened. Was he sick? Was he too surprised about what I said? What on earth is going on???!

I don't know what to do! Is he dead? No. He can't be dead. He would be in ashes if he died.

What should I do? The sun will be up soon, I don't want him to burn alive!"

I guess I have to pick he up.

I picked him up. And looked for a house with or without people in it. If people are in it, kill them.

I found a house and killed everyone in side. I found only one bed. Crap, whatever, he's going to need me for the next couple of days anyways.

I put him down on the bed, next to me. And rested, before I eventually fell asleep.

I wake up unexpectedly but no sun out. Good. I turn to my side and, Douma isn't there.

WHERE'D HE GO!?

I instantly got up to look for him. Where would he go? I eventually found a note. Something just like the other one he wrote in many of my dreams. But I didn't even have to read it to know what his plan was. It said that he would be in the living room, and if you couldn't find anything, he's already dead. (That's kinda ironic. lol)

I ran to the living room, hoping I'd see his figure standing there. But I found nothing.

When I had processed he had died, I burst into tears. I couldn't believe he was gone. Just like that, he's gone.

Douma POV

I wake up, finally!  I see Akaza-dono.

He really got us a house! :)

But something wasn't right. Was he crying? Oh indeed he was. How can I make him feel better? I can hug him! :)

I rap my arms around him. I know I'm really stupid, but,

This is all worth it.

Very worth it~