Chapter 17

Douma POV

I started running to my house. Well to be exact, me and Akaza's house. So, I went to where I last remember being. And when I got there, I look that the house, I walked in the house. He wasn't there at the moment, he's probably put on a mission. But I know that he didn't move because the house was still neat. I know he would just leave it to rot if he left.

Anyway, I went to the house. I looked around, it looks the same that I remember. Nothing had changed, except the fact that my "dead body" isn't there anymore. I'm glad it isn't. I remember where Akaza always goes in the house when he gets back. He goes straight to his room. To relax, this always happens after a mission. He gets tried too. But besides that, I'll go wait in his room. For him to come back. I can't wait!

//a few hours later//

I finally hear the door open! I know it's Akaza because he slammed the door. He just does that, that's how I know when he's home. I can't wait!!!! I'll just wait here until he finds me....! I wait.

Akaza POV

I'm finally done with my mission, after so long.  Anyway, I really miss Douma. He was nice, and caring. I still can't believe he's dead. It's been a few years since his death. I walk to me, and Douma's house. Well, used to be Douma. He's dead now. So that doesn't count, now it's just me. I wish he was back, alive. I know that it can be possible to come back alive. I just know it.

I walk into my house, it's neat. I keep it that way. I glad that no one had came in and ruined it. The only reason live keep it neat, is because thats what Douma would've wanted.

I put my stuff down, and walk into my room. And I see Douma.

Douma POV

I see Akaza, he is too surprised to say anything. He stared at me for bit, very confused. Then, I noticed tears going down his face.

"D-D-Douma? You're alive?!" He said, and I smiled. Me basically saying "yes". I held my hands out for a hug. When he noticed, he joined in. And we hugged for a bit. He was really happy. I'm glad that I'm back. I'm glad that he still remembered me.