Chapter 19

Me lmao ⬆️

Douma POV

I was out on my mission all by myself. Which had gotten old because, I had already been by myself for almost two years straight. Well, I've been with people, that cannot see me. At least, people know that I exist now. But when I left, Akaza-dono wasn't acting like his usual self. Although I asked him if he was okay, he said that he was fine. But I knew that he wasn't. Or at least wasn't acting like himself. It was all weird, but while I was out on my mission. I thought to myself 'why is he like this all of a sudden?' It was something that I couldn't explain, or even think about.

Like what if something happened while I was out? Or even worse? All in all, I can't seem to figure out why he's like this all of a sudden. It's like he's still in shock. Or even panic? Like I don't even know. But, I had to shake it out, because I really needed to continue my mission. If I didn't Muzan-sama wouldn't be happy with me. What I think is happening to him is either, shock or confusion. I was dead, for 2 years, then comes back? People are not going to act like themselves. It's something that's supposed to happen, I hope.

- The next day -

Today, I woke up in the middle of no where. It's like I was on a mission or something. I have to sleep in caverns and such. As to stay away from the sunlight, I got up and looked around. To see if I had found the hashira that I needed to kill. Sadly, I didn't find them. But that's alright! I'll find them tomorrow.

Akaza POV

I don't know how I'm going to tell Douma. I hope that he understands even a little bit. Whatever he responds with, I hope it's not a lecture. Because he could beat my ass, he's way stronger than me. But I think he'll understand. Besides that, I gotta go find him! Maybe I can tell him about that now! I look outside, and see that's it's nighttime. Which means that I can go find him. He shouldn't be too far by now, I ran out as fast as I could. As to find him, of course. I run through the forest, as fast as possible. But I still didn't find him. No matter how much I looked. I remember when I told Kokushibo about this. He was fine with that. When Douma "died", I had a feeling that he was going to come back. And he did.

—————————————————————

Hey guys! I'm so very sorry that I haven't updated. I've been discouraged to update this book. But I hope you guys like it. It's took a lot to actually type it.

As always, I love all of you guys

🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿