04

Zara had enough for the day, so she was going to go out... and that was final... she even planned on staying away for two days. She put on a leather pants and a white crop top.

She wore her black jacket on and did her hair fast. She applied makeup as she put on her high heels.

She took her purse and walked out. Archer saw her from the kitchen and stopped her immediately. "Where are you going?" He asked her. "None of your damn business." She told him.

"You see that ring you are wearing? That means it's my damn business." He said as he yanked her hand and showed her the ring.

"You are right." She said as she took it off and put it on the counter. "Now it's not." She said and was about to leave when he slammed the door shut in front of her. She turned to him as he cornered her. "You can not go out-"

He would not let her go out looking hot; he had this urge to keep her in... he doesn't want to share her with the world.

"Archer, let's be honest, you are my contract husband... so we have nothing-"

He was staring at her lips as she speaks. He couldn't hold himself. He kissed her deeply. She tried to stop him, but again, she had no strength over him. Finally, she was able to stop him. She slapped him across his face. "You can't f* around then kiss me, I am not yours*" she said as she wiped her lips and went out.

She went to her car and drove off immediately. She heads to Bryce's club. When she entered, she went to Daxton. He didn't have a chance to say anything. She just took his headsets and pushed him out of the way as she started with crazy music. She started jumping up and down to the beats.

Daxton gave her a drink, and she drank it in one breath. As she hit the beat, the crowd was forming on the dance floor.

"Zara!" Bryce called over the music, but she was into the beats. She didn't hear him.

He pulled her back and looked at her. He saw the tears forming and stopped himself from asking her any question. She turned back to dancing.

For a few hours, she has been dancing her soul out.

Bryce greeted his VIP guests as usual. It was Carter and Flint. "She is here!" Carter yelled as he looked at her. "Yeah, she came today." Bryce said and was about to leave, but Carter stopped him.

"Can you introduce me to her?" He asked Bryce, who looked at him disgustedly, as his overprotective side showed up. "She doesn't do these kinds of jobs." He spat the words, as it tastes bad.

"No...no, I want to offer a job at a private party..." Carter said, and Bryce thought about it before nodding his head.
After a while, Archer and Hannah joined the group.

Flint was not happy about Hannah's closeness with Archer, but he said nothing. He didn't want to start a fight.

While Carter couldn't get his eyes off the dj.

Later that night, Bryce talked to Zara, and she refused, but he convinced her to meet him. She might get popular in the rich world.

He took her to the suite where they hang out. Bryce walked in first and told Carter to meet him outside. As Carter walked outside, he saw the dj girl and fell in love.

"Hi, I am Zara." She said as she extended her hand to greet him, "Carter." He whispered barely, as his eyes were melting in her green ones.

"You had a job offer." She started, he nodded as he guide her in. She walked with Bryce beside her. The room was darker than the outside.

Carter was excited, "guys this is the speaker killer!" He squealed. Flint shook his head no, "hi I am Flint." He greeted her. "Zara." She said her name. Suddenly someone stand up and approached her. Bryce backed away as he put his hand in front of her in a kind of protectiveness.

"What the f* are you doing here?" He asked her and she recognized his voice immediately.

"Archer?" she asked and stared at him. It was him... she saw him clearly, then she noticed Hannah sitting.

"Yes Archer... now answer me." He demanded, but she scoffed. "Carter, I am sorry, but I deny your offer... I don't work with his friends." She said and was about to walk out when he yanked her from her hand and pulled her back, "what the f* is your job here? S*" he asked her in front of everyone.

Bryce pulled her back and pushed Archer. "Don't touch her or speak to her..." he warned him. "This is Bryce!" He said, realizing who her friend was.

Zara left as Bryce followed her. They went to the rooftop. "Who is he?" Bryce asked her.

"My husband." She replied shortly. Of course, none of her friends knew him. They knew she got married fast, they didn't know the reason... they knew nothing about their friend as she always keep it all to herself.

"Do you want to talk?" Bryce asked as he saw the shiny tear fall out of her eyes. He didn't question anymore. He pulled her to him and hugged her tightly. "It will get easier." He said as he patted her back.

"ZARA!" Archer yelled her name as he tried to get past the guards. He saw Bryce hugging her and become furious. She was his wife, no men allowed to touch her.

She heard him call her. She looked at the source. She saw him fighting the guards. Bryce told the guards to stop as he walked in. He stopped in front of her. "I f* told you, you are not allowed to cheat!" He yelled at her.

"Said the guy who had a girl on his lap." Bryce said, bored. "What!" He glared at Bryce.

"You had that s* all over you, in there and when I try to comfort my friend... she is cheating." Bryce scoffed.

"It's none of your damn business." He told him. "Bryce, please... it's not worth it." Zara told him. He looked at her sadly. She was hurt and he can see that. He wanted to help her, but her husband was an idiot.

"I'll go back to your house now." She told Archer. "You are coming with me." He told her, but she refused. "I came by my car and I will go back with it." She told him. "Fine, I'll come with you then." He said determine. She sighed, giving in. She was tired of fighting... it's only been two days and it felt she had all the problems in the world cornering her.

She hugged Bryce goodbye as they went to the parking lot.

~~~~~~

She was silent all the way, and while she was driving. He stared at her; he was astonished to know she was the dj but mad that a lot of men see her and have a crush on her.

At a red light, she stopped. She was so tired but felt like there was no way to escape this... one day she will be free of this marriage but it's not soon. A tear dropped out of her eye, and she wiped it. She started driving again when the lights turned.

When they reached the house, he waited for her to go in, but she stayed in her seat.

"Aren't you going inside?" He asked her. "Can you give me a minute alone?" She told him. He left the car but took the keys, as he thought she might run away.

When he closed the car door, she broke into tears. She was the most hated person in this family and her mother can't see it. She will be miserable her whole life, but her mother is too blind to see it.

Her door opened. "Just leave me alone for one minute. I asked for one minute only!" She sobbed as she put her hands covering her face. "I gave you enough time... if you want to cry, you can cry inside." Archer said. Once he closed his door and heard her sob, he regretted his action. But she made him miserable... even though they chose to be apart, it was his fault to promise her to try.

He went to her side and opened her door. He heard her yell at him, "I don't want anyone to see or hear your cries. I don't want them to scold me, so go inside." He said with a cold heart... he knew he hurts her more with his words.

She slammed the car door and went inside. She ran into the bathroom; she opened the shower as she cried under it. She sobbed for an hour or so, when she felt finally relieved she took a quick shower and put a towel around her. She opened the door. She felt dizzy, but she brushed it off. She had to go through the living room to get to her room. Suddenly, she was stopped by Archer. "Are you done crying?" He asked her. She nodded, scared she was naked with only a towel covering her.

~~~~~

~J