22 (not edited)

Next day Zara talked to Harry and asked him to fasten everything, she wanted to go back to her normal life. Harry told her he is trying to do everything he could...

Zara went to her office, Rat was there of course as usual. She was annoyed but didn't say anything...

A week passed by, Joe payed the man alot of money and he asked for Zara's number who she refused. He smirked saying he won't leave her until she became his which she rolled her eyes at.

Rat gave her a case for his partner and asked her to solve the case as fast as possible. After a month of fighting in court she won the case.
Rat was happy about it, he wanted to celebrate with her but she refused and asked him to leave her alone and stop watching her... she had proven she is loyal to him.

One day at the office, a man walked in and asked for Rat's lawyer. She told him she didn't know anyone with that name. He asked for her name and when she replied he smirked.

"Tell my father to show up." She looked at the guy shocked. Rat walked down the stairs and saw his son grabbing Zara's hand about to hurt her.

"Miles!" He called. His son looked at him and chuckled. "So turns out you work for him." He glanced at Zara before turning his attention to him.

"Why are you back?" He asked him. "I saw her and decided to stop you." He challenged his father. "Leave."

"No! I am not letting you kill another Angila..." he yelled. Rat stopped talking, his emotionless face was seen. Zara felt he was hiding his pain with the stone face he had.

"Miles.. leave!" He warned his son. "If I leave right now... I am going to the police... I will f* tell them all about you." He threatened but his man grabbed his arms.

"What now? Kill another son... b*" he yelled. "Stop!" Zara was shocked with these information. "Rat let me talk to him please." She said and pulled Miles out of their hands.

Rat left with his men. Zara sat down with Miles, he was furious. "Don't you dare defend him."

"I am being threatened to be here and to stay with him... a couple month ago, I almost suicide but I failed. So believe me I don't want to be here..." she explained her situation.

"You are another Angila..." he murmured.

"Who is she?"

"My sister... she killed herself with his gun." He told her. "I want my father to be prison. I want him to stop being a gangster. When my mother died, he didn't show up because of work... he had three kids and now it's only me.. he killed his own child!" Miles cursed at Rat.

"What's his real name?" She asked him. "Reven Clark."

Zara's heart was beating so fast, she is getting alot of information right now and her nightmare might end faster than she thought. "What about the child he killed?"

"He wanted to tell the police about him, after my mother died... but he died infront of the police station." Miles said frustrated. "I am all alone now... and when I saw what he did to his newly wife... at court! I knew you worked for him and had to save you. Leave him, don't work for him." He looked at her worried.

"I can't, my job is to be his lawyer... I can't." She sighed, he saw how much she went through. He has a person on the inside, he saw when she tried to kill herself the same way his sister did. He was working on putting him in jail.

"Listen to me... I hope you don't get dragged into this because I don't want to see you behind bars." He told her but before he left she stopped him and asked him what does he mean, he didn't say anything and looked behind her.