27

"During the movie... we both drifted to sleep."

"Breakfast is ready." Ms. Diaz called, she saw them in the morning and thought about giving them a nice romantic breakfast. She set some roses in the middle and made the egg in a heart shape.

Zara thanked her and sat down before she saw the egg. She glanced at Archer who giggled at the look of her face, "just eat" she narrowed her eyes and cut the egg in the middle.
On the other hand, Archer enjoyed his breakfast eating slowly and gazing at Zara all the time.

Zara finished quickly and was about to walk when Archer stopped her before she passes him pulling her hand and asking where is she going.

Zara was about to say work when she remembered that she was hiding the fact that her memory is back. "College..." she trailed off when she shook her head. "But you-"

"I know..." she didn't let him finish and went to her room. She gets ready and thought about a lie, she finally said she'll go for a walk. Archer tried to stop her, but she told him she need some time alone. He didn't mind to give her a space...

Zara went to work as usual. She saw Miles there and told her to drop Rat's case. She gave him a glare and sorted out her desk. He was so angry, he wiped everything off her desk and grabbed her collar.

The gaurds heard the noise and walked in to see him grabbing her collar ready to hit her. She pointed to the gaurds to stay out of it.

"Your father regrets everything, he didn't kill his family but his work did-" he didn't let you finish when he pushed her back hard enough to make her fall on the ground.

"I don't give a f* about his regrets." Miles said fuming with anger. "Trust me Miles... I am doing this for you." She stands up from the fall and slammed her hands on the desk. "You are in danger if you're father stayed in prison" she find herself yelling at him. Then she opened her drawer and gave him papers. "Read these file!" She put in his hand the file she read about Rat's family. When they couldn't get to him they went after his family and even his followers went after his son when he decided to retire. There is not retiring in his work, death is the only way to retire.

Zara went to a cafe and ordered some drink to cool off her anger. The court will place in two weeks, she was nervous but determined to save him from prison because he will definitely be killed.

Later that day, she went back to the house and surprised by her in laws in the house. Archer was tensed when he saw her, he didn't want her to meet his father but Liam had other thoughts.

She walked in and greeted them even forcing a smile on her face but flashes of their fight before her accident were played freshly in her memories.

She bites her trembling lips and swallowed her tears seeing him smiling at her made her angry and reminded her of her dead family.

"How are you feeling Zara?" Liam walked slowly towards her but every step he took she felt suffocating. "I am tired... I think I'll sleep." She glanced at Archer. He nodded sensing how tensed she was infront of his parents. Once she was upstairs she heard her mother in law tell them she is faking and she got her memories back.

Zara glared going into her room. She needed a plan to destroy Liam fast, she couldn't see him smile innocently... and in Rat's court she will reveal his relation to her father's death.

Archer didn't believe in what his mother was hinting, Zara was tired and that's it. Liam joined his wife's side. "I feel she is hiding more." Liam comment left Archer confused. He asked him self for a reason to her acting. "You need to get her out of your life! She is dangerous on our family." His mother fumed in rage before they left because her son didn't want to leave his wife. 

He went to his room and tried to figure out something to see if she was lying

Archer rushed to hospital after he heard about Zara's accident. The doctors didn't say anything except she was having a surgery. Flint tried to mitigate Archer's state by patting his shoulder. "Another accident... what should I do! I can't lose her." His tears fall freely. They never saw their friend this weak but for Zara everything changes to him.

"How did she get into accident again?" Carter questions made all of them think. Archer was trying to remember what happened earlier but the surgery's door opened and the doctor came out. He looked straight at Archer.

Archer rushed to the doctor for information about his wife but only to see her on the bed coming out. She had the tube in her mouth. Archer stared at her face, she was pale. He grabbed her hand and felt the coldness. Archer instinct took off his jacket and covered her body with it. "She is cold, doctor we need blankets." He looked at his friends and told them to give their jackets too.

"Archer... she is-" Flint couldn't say it, watching his friend hugging her to ease her coldness with his warmth.

"We couldn't save her... I am sorry." The doctor words were bullets shooting his heart. He felt the pain in his heart and clutched his chest. "She is right here? Why can't you see... she is just cold!" Flint and Carter tried to pull him back but he hold her hand tightly..

"No! ZARA! don't you dare play games... wake up!" He yelled so loudly... but she was gone. The nurses took her, he saw one last glimpse of her face before they cover it up.

"Don't cover her face!" He cried out, he tried to reach Zara but she was long gone.
Bryce grabbed him from the collar, he shook him hard "I told you to stay away from her but you didn't! Look what happened to her... you digged her grave... she died because of you!"

~○~

~J