25 (not edited)

She woke up a couple days later, she saw Archer beside her and thought it was strange he was there. She cleared her throat, Archer saw her immediately, he cried as he kissed her forehead. She was surprised by his actions and tried to move away but he hold her hands.

"Dylan call a doctor."

Zara looked at Dylan who went out. She looked around the room. "What happened? Where is mom?" She asked Archer.

He stopped moving staring at her like a statue. The doctor walked in and told them to leave the room, she examined her and ask her some questions writing in her report that she had a concussion that led to memory loss. She told Archer and Dylan who were waiting outside, Bryce later joined after he went home to shower. They didn't know how to tell her the truth after she lost it, her mother death... she can't hear it for the second time.

Bryce knew she had a fight in Archer parents house with Liam but he didn't know why... he waited for Zara to tell him but now that she has lost her memories...

"I have been waiting for Zara to tell me so now that she can't... talk Archer." He confronted Archer who looked devastated. "Fine..." he said everything he knew about his father actions.

Bryce was shocked, he stared at the Mays family and told them to stay away from her.

He went inside the room and saw his little friend laying on the bed. "Finally, Bryce... where is mom? Why I am here?" She asked him.

"You will remember babe... you will remember but leave it to time." He assured and hugged her tightly. "What about college?" She asked him confused. "You graduated a few months earlier." He told her.

"Did I pass?" She asked shocked. "What is the last thing you remember?"

"When we moved to the new house with Archer after I got burned..." she trailed off and looked at her thighs. "We had a fight about me going to the club late... I guess I did that accident going to the club?" She asked Bryce. "Wait, Brook was with me!" She exclaimed but Bryce calmed her down.

"No, no one was in the car but you... please calm down..." he assured her.

"Okay, I guess I'll remember after I get some rest." She hugged Bryce. He felt sorry for her, he wanted to escape with her. "But where is mom?" She asked him again.

"She went on a trip... we didn't tell her so she won't worry but as soon as she come back we will tell her." He lied, he didn't want to see her suffer again.

Archer walked in, he told them that the doctor said they will discharge her Tomorrow. Bryce nodded, when the food came, he told Archer to go out.

"I don't want her to stay with you in the same house. So here is what we are going to do, you get out of her life forever and I will take her to my house until her memory come back."

"She is still my wife." Archer looked away, they didn't want to fight in the hospital. "Your wife? You hurt her so much I don't want her to remember anything! She will go through alot again..." Bryce was mad, he pushed Archer away.

"I think it's best for her to go back to her mother's house." Dylan suggested. "She will find out later or sooner. We better be with her than lie to her."

"How is Zara?" Maia showed up with her bodyguard. "She woke up." Archer said, they saw her barge into the room and looked at each other shocked. They were about to stop her but she was already in the room with tears in her eyes. "I went away for a couple of months and came back to see you almost dead! Do you want to die!" Maia yelled at her.

"Maia.." Zara looked surprised, as far as she know their relationship wasn't very good... they didn't talk too much.

"Maia, she lost her memories." Archer explained. "My poor little friend." She cried hugging her. Zara was confused. "Don't look at me like a stranger! We went clubbing together... we watched horror movies together and we had a sleep over so!" She shouted.

Zara tried to remember but felt light headed, she grabbed her head and felt the pain rising up. Bryce called the doctor and he gave her medicine. He looked at them and told them she can't stress and the best way is to go back to her life where she remembers.

When Zara woke up the next day, Brooke was beside her crying. They went to Archer's house where they lived and she went to her room Ms. Diaz was there too, she hugged Zara tightly.

In her room, she sat with Brooke who didn't dare to tell her anything about what happened. "So..." Zara smiled. "How is my relationship with Archer?" She asked her bestfriend knowing she won't lie to her.

"Well, beside sleeping in the same room and I caught you making out a couple of times-"

"WOAH!" Zara looked at Brooke like she get two heads. "Archer and I?" She sounded confused.

"Yeah, you were attached to him and he didn't leave you... there was a time where you broke up then you get back together because you were so freaking in love that made me sick!" Brooke finished as she throw her hands out trying to show her how much they were in love but Zara caught her hand and looked at the ring surprised. She gasped and Brooke laughed. "It's Dylan, we're getting married... due to my pregnancy..."

They stared at each other for a long time, trying to process everything. "Let's go to Bryce club tonight, maybe playing music would get your brain back." Brook suggested and Zara agreed.

In the night, Archer was in the living room with his friend talking about his situation. They advised him to tell her the truth but he was scared to lose her.

They stopped talking when they heard voices coming downstairs. Brooke and Zara walked pass them looking hot, Archer stared at her sight, he couldn't move.

"Um... excuse me for asking because clearly our lover boy became a stone." Carter turned the attention to him. "Where are you going looking like a hot mac and cheese?"

Zara laughed at Carter, he was the funny guy in the group as usual. "We are going to Bryce, maybe I get my memory back by playing some music." Zara explained.

"In this? But you just got out of hospital... you need to rest"

"I won't tire myself."

"But in this?" Archer were still shocked of her short dress. "I picked it... now, we are late so bye!" Brooke waved pulling Zara outside.

At the club, Zara was playing the music and Bryce along with Daxton and Brooklyn hang out together. Brooke didn't know the real reason behind Zara's accident. Bryce didn't tell her so she won't say anyhting to Zara.

When Zara decided to rest, she told them she wanted to go to her car to get her jacket. She unlocked her car and reached for her jacket.

"Hello Zara." Someone called her, she put her jacket on and glanced at the person, she didn't know him. "Hi." She nodded and locked her car about to leave but the person stepped infront of her. "I heard you'll be my father's lawyer, give me a reason why?" He asked her. "And it's better to be good reason." His voice turned into threatening.

"I am sorry, I don't know you?" She was confused. He knows her name but she con not remember.

"Don't f* play around! He killed my brother and sister! He almost killed me... Rat will go to prison or grave so you choose! Because if he goes to grave you'll be going too." Miles was shouting at her, she was scared and had a lot of questions.

"I had an accident-"

"Zara don't test me! Don't, you saved that man... he is a killer..."

Zara heard herself shouting at someone, killer... I hope you die alone... she held her head which started throbbing. She felt her heart beating so fast, her chest started to hurt. She couldn't handle the pain she is feeling.

Miles watched her fall to the ground. He caught her last minute before she hits her head. He put her in his car and drove off. He didn't know what to do so he went to her office and put her on the couch. Rat's men were watching them. Until one of them asked what happened, Miles didn't reply and sat on the couch waiting for her to wake up again. He drifted to sleep after a while.