11

In the morning, Maia screamed when she saw her bodyguard sleeping with her. "What the heck are you doing here, Tim?" She pushed him out of the bed. "You invited me over..." he said casually. She looked at herself. She was fully dressed. She sighed, then remembered Zara.

"Where is Zara?" She asked. She looked around and saw the room was empty. "You told her to sleep with her husband. How drunk were you?" He asked, blinking.

"Did she go into Archer's room?" She asked Tim. "I don't know... it was the room across." Tim yawned. Maia jumped over, surprising him. She went out fast and opened the door of Archer's room.

Archer shushed her before she can say anything. "You are in big trouble." He whispered, "how mush did she drink?" He asked her.

"Not much..." she whispered and backed out, slowly running away from her brother.

Zara's pillow was Archer's chest. She hugged her pillow tightly and continued sleeping. Archer didn't dare to move an inch when he realized it wasn't his sister, but his wife.

He stayed awake, afraid he would hurt her, then he found his hand brushing on her hair for the last few minutes. Before he knew it, he drifted to sleep.

Zara heard a sound of beating under her pillow. She tried to block it, but it was loud.

She tried to turn her pillow around, but it felt too heavy. Her eyelids were opened finally to face her pillow... it was a chest. Her breath hitches as she looked up at the source of the chest. Archer was staring at her. Her eyes popped out, then she backed away. "What happened?" She asked, looking around. She knew it wasn't her room and she must've been drunk yesterday.

"I swear I didn't move an inch." Archer exposed himself. "You came in when I was asleep and I woke up to this." He explained.

"It's my fault, I must've been drunk..." she muttered a small sorry. "Hey guys, breakfast is ready."

Zara heard her mother's voice. She snapped quickly and backed into Archer. She fell on him and they stumbled together as they fall to the ground. Her mother stared at them. "What are you doing?" She asked, looking at Archer and Zara on the ground with the bed sheets around them.

"Nothing..." Zara trailed off. She looked at Archer he was giggling silently. Their mother left, and they burst out laughing. "Why did you got scared of your mother?" He asked laughed.

"I don't know. I thought I got caught." Zara chuckled. Archer went into the bathroom and Zara left to freshen up. Maia was trying to push Tim out the door when she spotted Zara.

"Help me, he is too big." Maia said, trying her best. "I guess your boyfriend is stronger than both of us combined." Zara replied and went to the bathroom.

She took a quick shower and put on some clothes before she went into her room and looked for her phone.

She remembered she hadn't been in her room when she came back, so she made her way into Archer's. He was going through what to wear with only a towel on when she walked in casually, looking around. She didn't notice him until he cleared his throat. "Need something?" He asked her. "Oh!" she gulped as she looked at his chest. Her eyes got glued.

Her brain was warning her to say something, speak! But she was gazing at his chest for too long.
She didn't realize she was walking to him until she touches his chest.

"Zara?" He asked. She looked up. His hair was dripping wet... she reached out for his hair.

"Are you still drunk?" He asked as he took her hands away. She finally snapped into reality. "I was looking for my phone, it was in my purse.." she felt hot and her cheeks were burning. She went to look around the bed, Archer helped too. They found her purse under the bed. She took it and left immediately.