28

Archer Jolt from the bed, he gasped for air. Sweats cover is face, his eyes burning from the tears that nightmare was so real. His heart rate wasn't normal, the pounding of it made him feel pain in his chest.

He walked to her room but couldn't reach it as the pain in his chest felt heavier. He fall on the ground, he was trying to breath but no air went through.

Zara heard a bang outside her door, she went to check out only to see Archer on the floor breathing heavily. He was clutching his chest tightly. She squatted next to him and hold his hand. She saw his tears and sweaty face.

"What's wrong?" She asked trying to clam him down, he hold her hand trying to breath in and out but he was failing. "Ms. Diaz!" Zara called panicked to see him. He didn't let go of her hand. When Ms. Diaz heard Zara scream, she rushed to the sound.

"Call an ambulance!" Zara yelled as a tear escaped her eyes.

On the way to the hospital, his heart rate was unstable. Zara held his hand as they rushed him inside but the doctor told her to stay outside.

Zara called Bryce to come. And he came after half an hour. Zara was anxious tapping her foot on the ground continuously. Bryce tried to calm her down only for her to cry more. "I don't want to hurt him but... I can't betray my family.." she sobbed, Bryce looked surprised.

"You remembered?" He asked her and she nodded. He hugged her to his chest, and tried to sooth her by patting her back.

When the doctor saw her, he asked for their relation, and informed her about his condition. "He had a panick attack... its symptoms just like a heart attack but it's not serious if it didn't repeat... he need some rest and stress free."

Zara walked in with Bryce. She saw sleeping Archer. She sat beside him and hold his hand.

In the morning, Archer tried to remove his hand but he couldn't. He glanced at it to see Zara holding his hand while sleeping. He stared at her sadly and brushed her hair with the other hand. She felt his movement and shut her eyes open.

She saw his eyes gazing into hers. She couldn't hold her self back. She hugged him tightly and let her sobs out. He was surprised yet happy to be in her arms.

"What happened yesterday? Why did you panicked?" She asked between sobs. "I have no one but you in this life... you can't leave me!" She sobbed more knowing her revenge on his family is Impossible if she wants to stay with him. She had to choose between her hate and love. "I can't lose you too." He sighed as he brushed her hair.

When they got back home. Ms, Diaz already made hospital food. Zara fed him till the last sip. She put the tray aside, he pulled her to him making her fall on his lap. Her widened eyes showed how surprised she was. But he pulled her closer to him. She tried to wiggle her way out of his grasp but he tightened his arms around her.

"You just got out of hospital.." Zara whined. "I want to spend some time with my wife." His reply made butterfly burst in her stomach as her cheeks reddened. "Archer... I.." she sighed not knowing what to say. How could she tell him about her revenge on his family... he pulled her to him resting his head on the bridge of her neck and shoulder. Taking in her smell, he sighed relaxed.

She put her hand on his nape, she brushed her hand over it. He gazed at her eyes and pulled her head down to meet his lips.

He went to her neck kissing every inch of it. She raised her head to give him access pulling his head closer if that possible. A moan escaped her lips, he sneaked his arm around her waist and pulled her to him till there was no room between them. He went back to her lips and she couldn't hold her moan anymore.