Update #2 on Arc

So, you know about that "arc" about the sequence of events from 2005-2007?

Yeah, that's going into an indefinite hiatus along with the first chapter being unpublished.

Why unpublish the first episode? I wasn't satisfied with the quality of it.

Why the hiatus? Loss of motivation for writing fanfiction, lack of direction, lack of energy & time. I still want to worldbuild, but it doesn't mean I want to write stories about some fictitious Pacific-Island nation's figures of legends & myths.

I have a lot about Kodoka. I have the basic premise of the political system it has, I have the basic groundwork of it's formation & history, I have the foundation for the magic system used. I just don't feel like writing it out.

Here's what to expect for the future: not a lot. It's very unlikely I'll make new parts of this story on a consistent basis or in general. 

What you will see is me going back & rewriting some older chapters in this book & other ones to my liking. If you do not wish to get a notification for any of these edits, I suggest not adding any of my books to your libraries or lists. If you can tolerate these random edits, that's fine.

TLDR: Arc is on indefinite hiatus & so is this book