Birthday, I Guess

-June 23, 2021-

~Hoesaeg~

"WAKE UP BITCH, WE HAVE A BIRTHDAY TO CELEBRATE!"

I opened my eyes & sat up, only to get sprayed Silly String on me by Geom-eun & Hayan. Also a box thrown at my face. And Jabjong awkwardly sliding against the wall to not get noticed.

"Bro, what the fuck was that for?" I yelled.

"Reminding you of your second birthday in the current pandemic, of course." Geom-eun smiled passive-aggressively. Hayan on the other hand...I think it's better to show what their smile basically looked like:

I think it's better to show what their smile basically looked like:

Yeah, this picture encapsulates the energy of Hayan's smile.

"Really?"

"Yes." The two of them replied at the same time.

"Can I at least get my ass out of bed?" I asked, knowing damn well there's a possibility Hayan might snipe my toothbrush at my eye.

"'Kay," Hayan yanked my head to drag me into the bathroom. Benefits of being stupidly tall & beefy for no reason, I guess.

"We'll just leave you here to piss," Geom-eun said. "And we'll be downstairs eating."

They promptly marched downstairs. I sighed and went on with my routine.

Little siblings, little shits, I thought as my mouth lathered of toothpaste foam. More like big shits though; they're fucking tall.

After brushing my teeth & emptying my bladder, I walked downstairs to eat. (What else you want me to say, bang my head on the table?) Dragging my ass down the stairs, I realised Shiro should be coming over & we could do stupid shit together!

Until I remembered their bro-time is taken up by sappy-lovebird time with Kuro. Ew. Shrex.

Actually, take that back; Shrek doesn't deserve to be associated with those two like this.

Smex. Ha, better.

I took my sweet-ass time getting to the kitchen & took a seat. Then banged my head on the table. Everyone who was in the kitchen looked at me. And yes, there were a total of 5 of us there physically; we couldn't be bothered to celebrate my birthday (cause we celebrated enough) with all of my siblings. Gure & Kyurei are celebrating theirs in the spirit world.

"Did you open the box yet?" Geom-eun asked, staring right at me as Gyeoul placed my plate of sausage, eggs, & rice in front of me.

"No," You literally yeeted (or is it yote?) the damn thing in my face.

"You better do it after we're done," They firmly poked my shoulder as they said that.

"I know, I know!" I glared at them.