Utuerea: Yveltal

Welcome back to the Utuerean territories of Kodoka!

Yes, we are aware about the fact that the name looks like "uterus". No, it does not look like that in Kodokan.

Back to the topic.

We have:

-The Quin-states (it's also a part of Ermenica for some fucking reason; go ask Meloetta or Landorus about it. The Unovan kingdom culturally a part of Utuerea but geographically a part Ermanica)

-Kalos (my home!)

-Galar (we Kalosians must hate the Galarians; it's the law)

Now you guys will explore a new province of the Utuerean region of Kodoka! (Don't ask why region is meant to refer to both a state/province of Kodoka & a region-region of Kodoka, just roll with it.)

Yes, we do mirror Europe. Yes, many events here predated the European version. Yes, there were Kalosian-Galarian wars. No, we don't know how Utuerea mirroring Europe happens. No, we don't even know what's Unova supposed to mirror anymore; it's too old to be mirroring New York, US, too historically involved with Utuerean matters, and too "American" and geographically off the mark to be mirroring the Netherlands (plus, we already have a mirror for that). No, we won't tell you the name of that province.

You know what? Just enjoy the new region. Don't be surprised when it mirrors Spain & Portugal to a creepy degree; you're in Kodoka, shit happens.