Prologue: "Don't Leave Me..."

"I AM NOTHING LIKE YOU!"

The brush had broken out of his anger as his sadistic atmosphere made me flinch out of terror.

"You are MY toy! Your own mother sold you to me! You were basically thrown away!" Akito reminded as I try gathering my tears together and refuse to believe him, but I only enraged him more. "Get it already into your head! The Rat is hated! Nobody cares about you anymore!"

"N̸̠̗̜̹͓̺̺̥͗́͆Ọ̸̪̪̗̞͕̲̏̈́͌͑͘͠ͅͅB̶͈̗̃Ô̴̤̼͉̼̰͇̞͔̣͑͑͐͝ͅD̵̢͖͕̜̥͎͈̗́͜Ÿ̷͎̤̼̟̜͖̞̯́̑́̎̈̽̇͝!̸̠̀̎̅̿̿̾̈́̚͜͠͠"̶̹̝̻̪͓̳͎̿̓̐̍͆̉̓͛̊͘"

SLAP!*

I winced when he push me to the floor and slap me after. I didn't bother opening my mouth anymore because it will only make things worse.  "If I wasn't h-here..." I hitched frantically silent when he kneel and grabbed my shoulder, giving it a grip that made me look towards his sickening gaze in fear.

"If it wasn't for me, y̶̥͐͐͑̌̀̏͛̍̅̍ō̶̯͎̦̳̦̯̘͍̊̾̿́̀̏̓ữ̵̘̙͔͇͍̦̔́̀͆̂̿͘͜'̵̙̉͌͌̉̈́̔̾̇͠d̶͎̮̲̣̦͑͑́̔͒̕͘͝ ̴̧̘͉̭͎̝̱̺̜͛̓̂́̕ḃ̷̙̠̳͓͖̬̓ê̷̜̫͙͇͚͈̞͔͜ ̸͖̈́̉̓̆̃͐́͂̚č̴̭̗̻͓̞͗̾̂͂͊̓͋̆̚ǫ̵̯͕͖͖͈̉̍͝͝m̷̘͈̰̞̫͇̤͍͙̎͛̕͜͠p̷͚̠͖͔̯̾̌l̴̖͕̯̟̪̩̆̂̒̇̄̔̿̐̇̆e̴͖̗͔̼̦͍̺͖̦͓̅̀̀̑̽̇ṭ̸͚͕̈́̌̆̈́̃̾͒́e̸͇̯̦̐͊͋̀̆̄́͒̃͘l̶͓͔͊͂͛̏͗͝ͅy̶̨͖͓̫͇̠̦͐̐̓́͝ ̵͚̪͓͖͐̔̑̏̓̅͒̕͜͝w̸̧̨̧̧̻͖̺̾̊ỏ̷͉͍͋̆̅̑͘͠ͅr̴̢̡̨͉͔̟̀̃͋̿́ͅt̵̬̺̫̮͈̰̂̋̂h̶͍̞̳̣̙̣̼̟̄̐͂̾̔̊̐͘l̸͖͚̻̱̍̿̓͌͝e̵̦͓̗̾̈́͋́̏́̌̆̽̇s̶͕͆́̊̀̇̈̊͗͂͝ş̷̃̈͒̐̄̚͝͝!̷̨̘̝͗̊͗̌̽"̸̮̬̱̤̯̼̩̼̟̈́́̓͜"

I just cover my ears and sobbed in the forest at this night after my interactions with the zodiacs and Kyo. I've heard his hatred... Everyone's... just by them staring. And a slap to wake me up in reality by my own mother. They are all for me... I wasn't supposed to be here this long in the cold. It's bad for me, but it's not like they would give a matter.

I was freezing and decided to go back anyways, but I lost my way. I wandered too far, I guess. I huffed out a pant as I look up to see snow. It's not rapid, but it managed to cover my tracks.

Fool... Yuki, you idiotic rat... I panicked and try to find my way home, but I just keep going deeper and deeper into the forest. Then, a quick shadow passed by, frightening me a little. Yet again, it could be someone... "S-Someone... help me. I-I'm lo-" I was trailed off in mid-sentence when I tripped and landed in a pile of snow that is starting to cover the pathway.

I cough and dust off the snow as I shivered while holding my arms and looked around in frantic.

"I-I'm... p-pathetic..." I whimpered, helplessly in frustration. When will I grow up and help myself up? When will I stop all this drama, just for my sake? If I go back there, going for an excuse of 'I just need fresh air' could get me in trouble... Then she arrived... I was running out of breath, but she helped me out. The brightest light I have seen in a firefly that was glowing right in front of me.

'Huh'

'Unbelievable...' I thought and try to warm up myself up but she only flew away and came back when a giant leaf fell from the sky and covered me. This isn't actually helpful, but she's trying. 'I thought they only come out in late February or March...' I added in my mind as I reached out and she land on my finger.