Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Milan.

“Always you.” Nario said as he grab his side of shirt and yank it off , like a sex on stick hotness.

I blush hard at his words and tried look away but he didn’t gave me a chance as he pounce on my nipples like a hungry lion. He smashed my boobs together with his both hands and I moan loud as he start to suckle on them. My hands shot up to grip his hair as he suckled on my nipples hard. My toes curl on the fluffy carpet as my back arch.

“Nario..I want you. ” I panted as I plead.

“Yes baby am all yours.” Nario grunts as he backs away from me. I frown watching a playful grin form on his face. He pulls down his pants along with his boxers , his hard cock bounced up to his stomach and I gulp as the tip was shinning with his pre-cum.

“Turn around to the window and lift up your ass.” He points his finger at me to turn and I gulp more with his widening grin. But either way I obeyed him and turn around on my fours as I lift up my ass to him.

I feel his hand on my spine and my body shivers as goosebumps rose on my body.

Nario moves his hands down to my trousers and yanks them down to my ankles. My bare ass and pussy were on display as I wasn’t wearing a panties and the reason was him too as He didn’t wanted his pussy to suffocated from tight panties.

Nario traces my both ass cheeks with one hand and gathers my wetness with the help of other. I moan at his both hands touching me pleasurefully.

“Sooo wet baby like a dam.” He slurs and move his fingers around my pussy. But stops his action and I frown and turn my head to look back.

I watched Nario with widen eyes as he was on his knees , slowly bending down. My mouth open in shock as I guessed what he was going to do.

“No Nario. No way.” I shook my head and he ignored me as his focus was on one spot.

“Yes way.” He rasped as his warm tongue pounced on my pussy up to my ass.

“Oh shit.” I moaned and bucked forward making my my boobs jiggle.

He starts to licks my ass as if it was a good spot to lick , His hands were on my waist to keep me steady. Suddenly I feel his hand moving closer to my breast. He groped it hard and I pushed back my ass to feel his tongue more.

Nario sucked my pussy and licked my ass as I got closer to coming but when I was ready to explode he stopped his movements and I whimpered.

“Oh you will come but on my cock.” He said in a sexy husy voice and I felt his tip entering.

“Ah..Nario..enter home.” My eyes widen at my own words.

“Look at my sexy hidden vixen. Shit, Milan it’s so beautiful jealousy to watch my cock entering you.” He grunted and slapped my ass cheek as I cry out in pleasure.

“Yes..enter home. I want you to enter, you fucking piece of shit.”

Sorry mama , guess I like to curse too.

On my words , Nario thrust in hard without any warning and I fall forward but Nario yanks me back by gripping the back of my neck. His cock thrust in my pussy faster and harder as I open my mouth in pleasure and pain.

“Shit, you dirty talker. I courpted you Milan. Yes baby curse at me more.” He growled and grabbed my hair hard by pulling my head back to kiss me hard.

My hips tries to meet his rhythm but his speed got faster and harder as his cock grew more larger in me.

“Nario. D-on’t st-op.” I shouted and panted for breath. ”