Chapter 15

Rose Pov:

The large metal bars are surrounding me making me feel weak and vulnerable. My back is starting to cramp against the tough brick wall and I can't bring myself to look up from my legs. The tears have finally stopped and I've finally admitted to myself that this really is all my fault. If only I had stayed with that monster. I wouldn't be here. Avcourse I would be trapped by him. But I would take that over this anyday. Loud screams fill my ears and I curl further into my legs. My eyes start to feel heavy and I hope that when I wake up I will discover this was all just a terrible nightmare.

***********

The loud jittering of bars startle me and I jump up of the ground. It takes me a couple of seconds to reproccess the day before and realise where I am. I look around and find a tall woman with alot of tattoos glaring at me. Another one of them has thick cuts and dark bruises surrounding her face and I begin to wonder what all these woman done to get themselves locked up.

"Hey" a voice startles me.

"Are you talking to me?" I question the woman with the scarred face.

"Do you not see my fucking looking at you avcourse I'm talking to you."

"Sorry." I gulp not knowing where to look.

"Do you have any gear?"

"Excuse me." I raise my eyebrow.

"Do you want me to fucking spell it out. Do you or not?"

"What exactly do you mean by gear?" I question moving further away from the bars.

"Come here." She exclaims

"I don't think that's a good idea." I sit down on my cold steel bed.

"Do you have a fucking death wish." She screeches gripping the bars that seperate us.

I turn to face the other way my stomach clenching tightly why does god do these thing to me? Does he really hate me this much?

"I'm sorry please just come over here. She pleads.

Before my mind starts going haywire. I step towards the bars leaving a 10 foot gap between us.

"I won't bite come closer."

I can feel my heavy heart beat as I step closer towards her. "That's it I'm not coming any closer." I admit.

"Do you have any coke?" She whispers.

"Coke?" Why the fuck would she want a soda?
"No I don't really drink sodas very often."

"Hahah look girls we have a fucking comedian in here." I turn to see the other girls growling at me and I feel the tears trickling down my cheeks. Not again why the fuck can't I control these fucking tears.

"Now do you fucking have any cocaine or not." She grips the bars so tight making her palms turn a bright shade of red.

"No avcourse I don't. I don't take drugs." I whisper.

"A comedian and a fucking nun she taunts me. Let me guess you've never fucked anyone either miss prissy nun." She laughs along with the others.

I cover my face and mistakenly fall down on the bed making my head pound against the steel. I squeeze my head to stop the pounding but it only makes it worse. It will surely leave a lump. Great something else to add to the Fucking negative list.

Kevin Pov:

I've called my friends, relatives and not to mention Rose herself numerous amount of times but no one knows where she is. She fucking changed her number and I have no idea how the fuck to track her down.

"Don't worry about it. She'll come around if it's meant to be." Sarah rubs small circles on my hand trying to soothe me.

"Fuck her, Get me another beer!" I've already had two I just don't want to think about anything anymore.

"Sorry babe. But the doctor told you not to drink for at least a week and you've already had 2 beers tonight."

"When I ask for a beer I expect to fucking get one. I don't care what any doctor says. I can drink when I fucking want."

Come here she says placing her small hands around my back. Let's go around the back. You can lie on the couch she winks at me. I give in easily because I don't really feel like fighting today and I make my way to the old brown familiar couch.

"Where are you going?" I ask when she turns to walk away.

"To lock the door." The amount of times I have fucked this girls brains out and not once did I feel bad until now. But to be fair I'm always about to pass out and she offers to blow me. Why would I pass out an offer like that? Because you have a girlfriend my subconscious reminds me. Yeah the one that left me I remind it.

Sarah sits on my legs and places her dry lips on mine. Has this chick never heard of lip balm? I move my lips to her earlobe and she let's out a loud moan as I suck hard. I pull her shirt over her head and try to flip us over so I'm on top. But the pain from my wound kicks in hard making me fall back down.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah we're going to have to take it slow today because of this fucking thing." I gesture to the large bandage wrapped around my stomach.

"Okay. Don't worry I'll take over."

She wraps her hands around my jeans and pulls them down in one swift movement along with my boxers. My erection bounces up onto my stomach and she doesn't waste anytime taking me into her mouth. I pull her hair hard. Being the fucking slut she is she loves it. She moans around my cock sending a sensational feeling through my body. I rock my hips further into her mouth making her gag.

She works the top of my cock in her hands and I feel myself wanting more. I pull out of her mouth and gesture for her to sit on my face. A large smile spreads across her face and her eyes light up in excitement. I've never tasted her this way. She removes the rest of her clothing and sits on my face spreading her legs wide giving me easy entrance. A loud moan escapes her lips as my tongue collides with her skin. I lick up and down her slit and find the exact spot that drives every girl crazy. I suck and flick my tongue against her clit as she bounces up and down on my face until she finally releases into my mouth with loud cries and moans of pleasure.

"I want you in me now." She moans when she comes down from her high. She rips open the foil packet and wraps it around my length and Within seconds she rides me out until we both call each others names as we reach are highs.

"That was amazing." She says climbing up of my body.

"Yeah, now can I can I get that Beer." I impatiently remark.