10- Not all Who Wander Are Lost

"That was totally fucking...." I said opening my eyes making Damien fall off of the end table he had perched on, Jake hugged me tight wiping the worry from his face, I looked over to Thomas reading a book about Vulpesmyrca on the floor with Bane laying next to him, Dan napping on him. Jess and Nemo were cuddled up on the love seat sound sleep, I changed gears "Was I out long?"
"About two hours. It's almost five." Jake breathed in my ear peppering my cheek with kisses
"Who on earth would call you like that?" Damien asked still on the floor.
I scooted off of Jake and sat beside him I laughed telling Damien "Not Earth. I'm not sure where though but your Aunt Meg said you can finally forgive yourself now, and I totally agree with her. You came to save me this time; Damien I wasn't going to be able to cling to the canopy much longer."

Damien winced and Jake pulled me close at the visual. It was the truth, seeing Damien's eyes had gave Me just enough hope to cling tighter as Raj almost whacked me down, missing my back by a fingers length.
Dan sat up yawning "Hey Boo..."
I waved at Dan his beard had grown in thick and scruffy "Hey Fuzzy."
Dan pulled off an amazing imitation of my Uncle Frank prodding for details says "That can't be all."
I winked at him and kissed Jake's cheek.
Standing I hopped over to the love seat putting each of my hands on one of both of their knees so as not to startle Nemo, I gently shook his knee while shaking Jessy's slightly rougher
"Hey guys gotta wake up now."
They yawned and stretched, Bane shoved his face under my hand so I sat on the floor by Dan petting him "Yes you the bestest boy." He smelled like oatmeal and Lavender, Jessy mustve bathed him.
Thomas whined as he stretched, he flinched meeting my eyes "That'll take some getting used too."
"A bit, You said you talked to Meg?" Damien said shakily
"Meg gave us a place to go. You guys remember the other person Uncle Grey Saved that night?" I winked at each group of friends "Well She has a safe place for us, and she's been falling Guard too. We have to leave soon, but we're going to need our ruck sacks and I should talk to Dad..."

Nemo cut me off "and take Nautilus home."
I sighed annoyed "and take Nautilus back."
"I can't take everyone and The truck all at once. It's taxing." Damien admitted
Nemo groaned. Jake put his hand to his chin, rubbing it he spoke slowly posing an alternative im sure he didn't like much "What if it's just Reaper, Nautilus and the stuff?"
"I could do that, I'd take you if I could Jake." Damien said sincerely
"We'll be as fast as we can. Does everyone have their rucksack here? The important bag?"

They all said they did, Bane Barked.

"Well the faster Damien and I go the faster we'll get back. Have some water and food packed when we get back, We're going to be hiking all day."
Dan led us all to the Foyer flanked by Thomas and Nemo, then Damien and Bane. Jess then Jake and I.
In the Foyer I grabbed my backpack throwing it on my back, I grabbed Banes pack strapping it on him telling him to stay.
"I love you." I said kissing Jake
"My everything, I love you."
Damien put a hand on my shoulder and told Jake "We won't be long."
We poofed, sitting inside Nautilus Damien turned to me "Is she really Gone?"
"She is but she's got her own private place." I gave him a lopsided grin.
He gripped the wheel and poofed Nautilus with the trailer and I. We were close to the office on the path.
"Oops." Damien blushed
"Well we an unhitch the trailer here anyway and get Nautilus unstuck. Nemo would kill us both." I laughed jumping from the Cab.
Unhitching the trailer easily by myself, as soon as it was Damien poofed the truck.

"DAMIEN!" I screamed tearing ass to Dad's.
Beating him my a minute I opened the french door, gesturing to Damien to be quiet.
We snuck into the kitchen. The coffee pot had a fresh pot on so I grabbed a travel mug full and a Danish off the counter, handing one to Damien we stood there waiting. After we finished eating the light but filling breakfast Uncle Frank walked up from the cellar flicking the kitchen light on.
"SWEET MOTHER OF JESUS!"
Uncle Frank jumped sky high
Damien laughed so hard he shot coffee out of his nose making me double over in a giggle fit. Dad ran up from the cellar calling "Did the kids call?" He entered the kitchen dropping his coffee mug on the floor.
"Hey Dad!" I chirped standing straight smiling at him.
Uncle Frank dampened a rag and started cleaning my face worry written all over his face as he said "What happened?"
"Hello Hardy's" Damien greeted Dad "There's been a huge issue. We got attacked at the bunker."
"A shifter was there trying to prove himself to the guard too. He got the jump on Jess and I but we're okay, everyone's okay. Our body count is at Seven but we have an Ally Falling more Guard."
"That's not all." Frank mumbled throwing the dirty, sooty and bloody rag in the sink
"Keep going." Dad clucked
Damien laughed "Dan does them perfectly!"
Dad and Uncle Frank gave Damien an odd look
I rolled my eyes "The Witch Uncle Grey Saved..." I pulled my Legend of Bleechedwood book from my Back Pack.
Uncle Frank's eyes glimmering
"I get it. Your going off radar."