14- The Tale of Two Weddings.

Settling into room 15 tucked between Dan in 16 and Uncle Frank in 17.

I sat in the dark on the bed.

Hattie turned up after we had come back inside. She washed my hair with some homemade shampoo, and braided my hair into a crown.
I had braided Jessy's into two French braids as she texted Phil and Nemo.
Phil didn't know much besides that Molly was essentially a prisoner like he had been.

After our hair we made sure the dress Rowena made would fit it fit perfectly, She wouldn't be able to come but she'd watch in her own ways.

Damien had stopped in to discuss the box with Frank, Garth mentioned it might be the Mystic stone. A small stoned that held an old Mystic, cursed to reside in the smooth stone for refusing to tell someone's future.
Uncle Frank brushed him off but Damien said he'd track the Lore down later on.
Sam picked up a pizza for all of us. Simple plain extra cheese my favorite. Trading an old FJ40 for Baby wile he was gone.
Plans were discussed over speaker phone, where to be and when. Pedro and Tutu were in Texas so they wouldn't make it so we decided Jake would take Stroker and since Baby was purring like the panther she is, was offered for me. I accepted Sam's offer over excitedly.

We all headed to rooms after that.
Simple rooms with a town bed, a chair at the desk, dresser and end tables. The bed wasn't the most comfortable but even thought I was downright tired I knew sleep wouldn't come.
The primative cell phone pinged with a text. I grabbed it immediately.

Jake: Who calls you Darling? They're tracing the number now.

Reaper: There was one person but he's long since dead. XX I miss you

Jake: I Miss you Xx.
Jake: Weird it's a 3 digit number o.O

Reaper: lettme guess 666?

Jake: How did yo

I laughed knowing Jake accidentally hit send instead of backspace.

Reaper: I didn't. I figured if this unknown person was calling me Darling the number would be 666.

Jake: we need to get you a smart phone

Reaper: IKR?! Did Dad wipe my phone? 666 is a dead man's number.

Jake: No. Someone else was tracking it
Jake: I'll text you back soon Love, try to rest we got this.

Reaper: I love you.

I went to set the phone down as it pinged again. Cautiously I checked it. It was the unknown number again.

Unknown: This isn't a nice ignoring an old friend.

I put the phone in my pocket, crept over to the door which I had left open a Crack. I peeked out and jumped back screaming in shock "Sam! Shit dude!"

Sam smiled slyly pushing the door open "You're not the only psychic in the family. Can I ask you something?"

I nodded Yes, Slipping out of the room I motioned for him to follow me. I led him to the storage room. Shutting the door behind him, Sam tossed an old black Droid on the table and leaned against the door "Look, I know I'm not Dean but his journal, the one Deano found mentions you under an alias, Ruthie Lizzy."