15- Goodbye Stroker ☯️

1/1/23
12:15pm

Nemo and I had switched driving a few times. We had rearranged who was riding where the last time we had stopped for gas. Jessy, Dan and Hamnah were in the Dodge.
Damien was riding in the Back with me. I had my feet up on the seat so Nemo had all the Leg room Stroker could give him.

"Your feet stink." Damien said fake gagging

I blushed and wiggled my feet at him
"NOOOOT TOUCHING YOUUUUU!" I yelled teasing him. I had grabbed a couple packs off off brand cigarettes and the cheapest coffee grounds the truck stop we had stopped at had id rather be able to cover our scent if we had too. I'd need my old vice to cope with Stroker being abandoned and still no word from the bunker. Everyone was hiding until they found Bane.
Everyone except me had showered before we left Dee's or a quick wash off at the truck stop, I had gotten pulled into to conversation with some regular obliviously human truckers about keeping their rigs parked for now it'd be better than Jack knitting since many truckers were claiming to see Black dogs.
Crowley had sent Hellhounds out to warn All the truckers to get the hell off of the road. The older Truckers had pulled right off after hearing about five stories from five states. It was the younger generation that didn't know the superstitions or why Black Dogs were an Omen to get off the road.
Werewolves, Shapeshifters, Gypsy, 1-800-psychics and Lycanthropes had began helping clear the roads.
More than two dozen police officers had started clearing the roads as Sam got in contact with the Wayward Sister hunters.
Sparing as many lives as possible and getting as close to Medicine Bow as we could were our top priorities.
A radio station came in as we rounded a curve with another Radio dj saying "Alrighty we have CDB- Strokers Theme going out by an online request saying CLEAR THE ROAD LET STROKER BLOW THE DOORS OFF....in all caps too. Oddball what's going on with all of you out there on the roads?" The Dj went on a rant as I looked at the clock again 12:40pm
I began rocking back and fourth unbuckling and grabbing Jake and Nemo's shoulders digging my nails in as a wave hit me like it was a Live wire I couldn't let go of.
I knew I screamed as Jake swerved off the road just before a two lane bridge.

The clock read 1:50. The White House, Capitol hill, London, Paris, Pearl Harbor, Sydney, Dubai, The Kremlin, Ramstein AFB, Hong Kong, North and South Korea had all been attacked..
Thousands presumed dead.
Icarus was playing the first 50 seconds of Elay Arson- Code name Dusk incarnate followed by Topher- Olympus has fallen.
2pm-
As per Icarus' algorithm if the Smithsonian Archives were attacked.
Jake was driving when a drone flew right at the front of the truck, the EMP hit, & we spun out flipping thirty times down a ravine bursting into to flames.
The Mystic stood looking at me and said "Change the Tide."

I screamed "Let me drive...oh god" I cupped my mouth opening gthe door and falling out onto the ground wrenching My wrist....I crawled away and puked in the grass as Dan, and Jake helped me back up as Nemo climbed into the backseat of Stroker throwing my boots in the back and throwing me my rabbit fur lined moccasins "How's it happen" Nemo stated, he didn't need to ask.
Jessy gave me a bottle of Fiji water, I rinsed my mouth then chugged the rest of the water. Jake was holding me sitting on the edge of the blacktop.
Dan helped me get to my feet. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun and grabbed my intimidator style racing sunglasses.
"OH Shit. Damien you better drive Hannah's Truck. Dan your with us. We just pulled onto the Highway To Hell. Buckle up Kids." Nemo blew Jessy a kiss as she ran back to the Dakota with Damien and Hannah.

I ran up a slid across Strokers hood, Jake was looking at me like I was an Alien as I buckled in beside him. I grabbed a CD with the number 3 drawn on it in green and black sharpie. It had 21 tracks of 1 song. The Last Ride. I cranked it and yelled over it as I got Stroker up to 70mph, he begged for more but I rode at 70 maybe 75.
"It's going down soon everyone's gonna get hit." Jake turned the radio off and grabbed the CB mic gesturing for me to continue. I cleared my throat trying to sound like I was in charge but Pleading with anyone Listening "It's Happening MOUNTAIN TIME 1:50pm. Get off the road now! Leap frog it. Tell HHN, Tell Reddit, Request it on radios spread the word guys and gals. If you see a blacked out Blazer on your ass get outta the way, I'm gonna make Earnhardt proud boys! Kick them Tures and Light the fires!
Stroker and Nautilus over and Out."