17- The Wild Hunt

~MAY 2023~

"AGAIN!" I shouted at Molly charging her, putting her on the ground our Staffs between us she flipped me over forgetting to step away as I clotheslined her.

"Im just not getting it!" Molly threw the wooden staff across the room "I can beat Nemo and Elijah but I can't get you."

I shook my head chugging a glass of water "You broadcast what your doing, don't think I'm going to Take it easy on you Molly we have to be flawless. Unless you just wanna tell your father off."

"That won't work, Last time I tried that I got sent away to France then Italy and then Sent to attack you guys or be put down." She huffed wiping blood from her lip.

"Less thinking about Why Dan doesn't like you and more Thinking about putting me on My ass." I laughed sweeping ny staff under Molly's legs as she jumped. We spar for a while before Jessy opened the dungeon Door waddling in sitting on a stool.

She was a beautiful sight even if she didn't think so, The triplets had began speaking to Dan and I connecting with us easily. The girl that was more like Nemo enjoyed teasing Damien.
Jessy was thumbing through an old elven book of names still stuck on what to Name the girls, Nemo had began calling the Boy Tobi as he contacted me when they needed something.

In March I thought we were ready to scry for Molly's father but a thunderstorm and very early Braxton hicks like pains from Jessy postponed my plans. I couldn't leave Nemo this worried as Lilly and Karina tended to Jessy. I was sent to find an Elf named Lenora, Asher's Wife. She was able to discern that the triplets were starting to get their gifts.
Tobi showed his Telepathy first, screaming at me that he'd like my crunchy peanut butter. With much remorse I gave my last jar of crunchy Skippy peanut butter and box of Nutter Butters to Jessy. They both assumed their son had dear Aunt Rj wrapped around his little finger tighter than Uncle Jake.

"What about Gia and Rinna?" Jessy said

"We were sparring Red!" Molly pouted letting her guard down.

I slapped her ass with the staff "Who said Stop? I can translate for them and fight you."

"ARGH!" Molly charged at me tripping on her long skirt.

"Nah, Try something sing songy." I said evading Molly again.

"June and Joanna? Wait wait Joanna and crap I just had it."

"The one like you likes Joanna." I flipped away from Molly "I have an idea for the little dark cloud." I landed a roundhouse kick on Molly "Girl, Watch your 6 and quit thinking ahead so far."

"I like Joanna Mary." Molly added "Wasn't that Dan's mom's name?" She swept my legs out from under me tripping herself in the process giving me the 15 seconds to pin her.

"Tobi Richard, Joanna Mary, yes that was Dan's mom's name I like it Mollz. What's your Idea Reaper, you're the only person that hasn't slung a name at me yet." Jessy said rubbing her plump tummy, in a dress Tish has made her using some Old Drapes from Damiens parents house. It was safer then trying to get into any local to us Mall for Maternity clothes.
The one thing we hadn't planned for was dressing a pregnant Fae Witch. Thankfully we had Many Fae friends in the mists that had some Tish altered to fit Jessy plus the old drapes now sleeveless gown that was a beautiful Black and Maroon.
"Grace Adalind-Miranda. She likes it. OK Molly were done for today." I said helping her up.