11- But, I'm lost without you

Just about One Month
And 3 weeks later.

"One...Two...Reaper's coming for you
Three....Four...Knights are at your
Five....six....It'll be swift
Seven...eight... I can't wait
Nine...Ten....The Knights Ride Again."
I thought hard focused on some guards Rowena had located.

We had learned messing with the Guards minds made them flee, abandoning "their job".

Jake joined me by the little stream near the cabin.

he Legend was right Bleechedwood was a paradise with Rowena here.

"Hey Jake!" I smiled up at him He sat beside me kissing me softly.

"Hey" He smiled
"What are you up too?" I giggled at him

Jake smiled his eye admitting he was up to something "Come with me."
He stood pulling me to my feet and dragged me behind him to the front of the cottage where all our friends were waiting, he was up to something.
Dan looked about as lost as did, He patted a spot on the bench beside him. I joined him "Hey Y'all." I greeted them all as Jessy hopped up and down in front of me.
Her voice almost sounding like a soft church bell she excitedly said "I had an Idea!"
I thought back over our time here;
For our birthdays Rowena showed Tom how to brew some hard mulled cider, Jessy had made us Cleos blueberry muffins which wound up making me sob not in sadness but more like at the memory with the muffins deliciousness, they tasted just like Cleo's; Dan, Nemo and I worked on basic combat training helping Jake, & Jess learned some much needed skills.
Damien and Thomas trained together, Often times being broken up by an angry Guardian who would chase them into the wood, Bane thoroughly enjoyed that new game.
Damien was Also our middle man, Poofing to strategically planned mismatched groups of Wessen, Monster, Grimm, Hunters and our Human allies.
We had become a force, The people the Knights served rising up to aid us as Richy The Pheonix left the Guards in piles of what looked to be Volcanic Ash.

Rowena had helped me contact Hattie; They discussed a truce with the Witch Magic Factions. I had helped, Begging Hattie for it as a birthday present since she had always preferred Doing something for someone or making something for them over a monetary gift.
After they made the truce, using Hattie as the middle person Alfie sang "Happy Birthday, Dan and Reap" to us twice. Dad had said The Guards had started falling back at even the notion that a Knights Rebel group had found them.
Uncle Frank had been working hard using Icarus to essentially Dox any and all Guards that were found. They couldn't hide anymore now that anyone that owed Jake had started assisting, Hacking in to any network they could to make sure the Guards were known enemies of the state in numerous nations or obtain any informationthey could, Leaking the fruits of their work everywhere.
Framing the Guards' was Alan's idea, afterall didn't they Frame many of us?
That the sick fuck at the top of their hierarchy had been behind the people after My Jake.
Abel our own personal Bard made sure the stories were told, taking on a new character he had become Allan-a-Dale Bard of the Arkanian Knight.

"Rowena and I thought it'd be nice to send You three home." Jessy pointed at Jake, Dan and I.

"Don't even Reaper Joe-Ryeley." Nemo pointed I'm my face, I wasn't keen on the idea of splitting up.
I playfully snapped at his finger "No Bite! Bad Reaper." He chuckled

Jake spoke softly, being my voice of reason "I'm sure Dad would love seeing us with the holidays coming up and all."

"I'll come too so Dan isn't a third wheel." Damien stated "I'd like to touch base with a couple of Meg's friends too."
The idea was sound slightly better but my facial expression was still showing me on the fence.
Nemo crouched in front of me "Don't be stubborn. Jess, Thomas, and I will be fine."