🌺KENMA KOZUME x READER🌺

Hii this is my first oneshot, don't mind the spelling/grammar mistakes PLS😭.
And feel free to tell me your opinion about this :)
PLOT: He's your secret admirer. You didn't think it was him since you two were good friends, but honestly you were happy when you found out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 month. You've been receiving small gifts like candies and love notes for 1 month. You obviously liked it, and you started to receive them on a daily basis at this point, it was a routine, but you REALLY wanted to know who it was.

From the candies you were sure this person knew your taste, and the notes were really sweet, complimenting every little detail of your body or character. Of course you started to have some sort of feelings for this person.

So now you were with your bestie, Y/B/F/N, trying to understand who was the person behind this, for the 10th time this week.
- Maybe it's someone you don't really know, that's why we can't understand who is it. - She said. You thought for a second but then replied - I don't think so, i mean it's a possibility, but i believe it is someone i know, and i talk to regularly, cause the notes are a bit too accurate with the details, it can't be someone i don't even talk to - .

Your bsf agreed, but then waved you goodbye. It was time for you to go to the gym, since you were the manager of Nekoma. You were determined to find out who this secret admirer was. After practice you went back home as usual, and the next day you decided to go to school earlier, maybe you could see whoever it was this way.

You quietly went to your class and opened the door just to find someone putting some chocolate on your desk.
- So it's you - you were shocked, never you thought Kenma was the type to do something like this. As soon as he heard your voice he startled, cussing under his breath, and trying to find a logical explanation, only to fail miserably.
You chuckled and gave him a reassuring smile. - Why didn't you just tell me? I mean i did appreciate all your gifts and notes, but you could have just told me, i would have accepted your confession. -
The boy seemed really suprised and only managed to say an incredulous "really?".
You nodded your head and said enthusiastic - I like you too Kenma -. At this the boy went completely red and mumbled out timidly "yeah i like you too".

You took Kozume's hand and guided him to the gym, which was probably empty at this hour, you could finally taste your secret admirer's lips ;)

Heyy, i hope you guys enjoyed it😭💕.