🍋OIKAWA x F!READER🍋

PLOT: You go on a vacation with your friends, and here you meet someone interesting..someone that will manage to catch your attention immediately..

TW⚠️: NSFW content, lots of cussing words. All characters are aged up after college.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on girl, we're gonna be late" shouted Skylar from downstairs.
"Girl, will you give her a minute? We're not even late" Replied Bella.
You were currently choosing what to wear for the house party you three were going to.
You really needed this.
Skylar and Bella, your two best friends, decided to go on vacation together, after seeing how stressed out you were. Why you ask? You'll know soon.
Right now all you cared about was wearing something to make you appear like the bad bitch you were, and let yourself go as much as you could before going back home.
"Oh fuck it, this dress will be fine" you thought.

You finally went downstairs to the two girls.
"Hey, I'm ready. We're going right now?" You asked.

Before continuing, let me give you a small introduction to these girlies.
Skylar was your first best friend ever. She was such a kind and energetic girl. Her smile was so contagious. A party wasn't a real party without Skylar.
Then, while you two were in college, you got to know Bella. A misterious black-haired girl, who turned out to be a protective and reliable girl. You three stayed together since then.
Even now that you all are starting to build yourselves a good career, you never fail to have some time for each other.

We can continue..
"Yeah, we're going now" replied Bella.
"Noah is waiting, let's goo" said Skylar excited.
"You gotta bring your boyfriend wherever we go? Yeah we know your relationship is perfect and he treats you like a princess" you joked, rolling your eyes.
"Girl, don't worry. We'll find you a hot guy, not like the one your mum found for you" added Skylar.
"Can we go now?" Asked Bella, rather impatient.
And so you three finally got to the house party.
The noise could be heard from miles away.
"Ohh this is gonna be fire" almost yelled Skylar, while entering the party.
You three walked around, and finally spotted Noah with his usual smile.