🍋AKAASHI x F!READER🍋

GENRE: lemon🍋
PLOT: Akaashi is extremely busy with work, so why not paying him a little visit? And just like you wanted, things escalated quickly..
TW⚠️: oral, breath play, semi-public sex, unprotected sex, degrading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Listen to "Do I wanna know?" By Arctic Monkeys for this, trust me..

Your fiancé has been drowning in paper work lately, he would wake up before you and come back home late at night.
His office was basically his house at this point.
You understood that he was probably really tired, but you also missed him.
You've tried to convince him in taking a break many times, but Akaashi took his work so seriously.
Today he forgot to bring his lunch to the office, so you warmed it up and got ready to bring it to him.
As you were changing an idea popped up into your head..why not making this visit more interesting?
You walked out from your house wearing this.

why not making this visit more interesting?You walked out from your house wearing this

You knocked softly hearing a reply immediately

"Come in."
"Heyy baby, I brought you your lunch, I hope I'm not disturbing you."
He smiled gently at you and told you to take a seat.
You two talked about random stuff, while Keiji's eyes occasionally looked at your figure before returning to the screen.
You couldn't take it anymore though, you haven't touched your fiancé for a week now, so you slowly got up and made your way towards the busy man.

Akaashi gave you a confused look while you walked behind him and threw your arms around him..your lips starting to kiss his neck slowly
"B-baby what are you doing?" His voice trembling a bit under your touch.
"Shh, please let me do it, I miss you so much Keiji" those words were more than enough to make him forget about his work.
Your lips kept kissing his neck hungrily, occasionally biting him too, only to hear his gasps full of pleasure in response.
Akaashi started to shift on his office chair uncomfortably, his member growing under his pants, and you noticed, how couldn't you notice after all.
"My love..I can help you with that~"
"B-baby, I'd love to, but we're in the office-"
"So? I can just hide under the desk..come on babe, pleasee~"

As he finally gave in you rushed under his desk, your hands skillfully removing his belt and letting his cock free.
"B-babe just try to start s-slow- ah-"
Of course you didn't listen to him, you never do.
As your mouth worked around him, you also used your hands for the part you couldn't reach.
You knew him so well..the pace he liked, the intensity that made him grit his theeth, the tongue's movements that could make him moan like crazy.
You slowly took him out of your mouth, and then gave him a long kitty lick, hearing exactly the words that drive you crazy everytime.
"W-why did you sto- oh my- fuck~" Keiji couldn't even breath properly at this point.

The moment was interrupted by someone entering the office, his secretary.
As he spoke, you took the opportunity to tease your fiancé.
You immediately took him into your mouth and started sucking him with a faster pace, while your hands slowly caressed his thigh up and down, making him shiver.
You could hear his voice cracking, tremble, trying to not be suspicious.
"Sir? Is everything all right?" Asked the employee.
"Y-yeah I-ah- I'm just not feeling really good. P-please give me a moment, and uh~..uhm don't let anyone e-else enter until I say so."
The man bowed down and exited the room.

Now that you two were alone Akaashi immediately distanced himself from you, while you had a playful smirk on your face.
"You get up right fucking now. Come on."
His voice was stern, serious..he was usually much softer and gentle with you.
You excitedly did as he said, then Akaashi made you bend on the desk.
His fingers entered you fastly, causing you to moan in a mix of pain and pleasure that only this man could give you.
After like 2 minutes he stopped.
"You're so damn wet, how long have you been wanting me, you're seriously a slut for interrupting me only to suck me off while I try to work."
His words were only turning you on even more, and he also knew.
You could feel your body tremble from the excitment.
You could finally feel him after so many days.

Akaashi then entered you without even giving you an heads up, his thrust deep and rough.
As he continued to pound in you he put a hand on your mouth, and also bit you on your shoulder to avoid being too loud.
There were people outside his office after all.
"Oh my- I've been fucking you for years and mh~ you're still so damn tight, how the fuck is that possible" he whispered in your ear.
"Keiji I missed you so much~" was the only thing you were able to say- moan actually.
"I know, I missed you too- ah~ fuck I've been wanting to fuck this pussy for so long, you have no idea~"

His thrusts got faster and faster, as he approached his climax Akaashi could feel the little control he had leaving his body.
He put a hand around your neck, slightly pressing on it, but not hard enough to make you feel pain.
"I swear, the next time you suck me off while someone is here I'm going to fuck you up so bad Y/N, you're so damn risky. All of this for my fucking dick, you're such a whore sometimes"
You couldn't even process his words, you were too busy feeling his member touching every single good spot in you.
Akaashi was the perfect man, but if he knew how to do something really good, then it was fucking you.
He understood what you liked and what you didn't in such a little time. Your body language was enough for him to know how you were feeling, but his main goal was to hear you.

"Oh fuck- I'm coming- mhh~ a-are you on the pill baby?" as you replied positively, Akaashi pulled you closer to him tightly, his theeth biting hardly on your flesh so he wouldn't be too loud.
You finally reached your climax when you felt that usual substance in you.
As you came down from your orgasm, Akaashi pulled out of you slowly, while breathing heavily.

You both really needed this.
"Are you okay Y/N?" He was back to his usual sweet and gentle demeanor.
You nodded while pulling down your dress, and trying to look presentable.
"I'm so sorry to interrupt our moment like this, but my employees will suspect something if I don't show up soon.
Go home and relax, I'll come back in like an hour okay?" Said Akaashi, kissing your forehead.
You exited his office satisfied, flashing a smirk at his secretary who immediately blushed, remembering that you were in the boss office all along.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this is kinda rushed idk-
Hope you guys liked it anyways.
⚠️I have some requests for wattpad and tiktok too so please be patient :') since I'm really busy with school, gym and stuff I don't have much time to write anymore, but day by day I'll write anything you guys ask for, I promise😭.
Byee<3