Chapter 4: The uncorrupted

|¥| Shrub's POV |¥|

We landed in the Lost Empire, exhausted.

" What in Aeor just happened. " Gem panted mid speaking.
" Like I said٫ Scotts corrupt " I replied٫
" Yeah. So lets go into my empire٫ shall we? " Joey said.
" Yeah- lets not be in sight. " Gem agreed with Joey٫ for once.

Joey walked everyone into his home. I stayed behind٫ just looking at the sky. For Aeors sake Scott, what have you done? I turned around on my heels٫ darting off to catch up with the others. Little did I know٫ wing beats followed behind me.

|€| Scott's POV |€|

I was falling or- it felt like it. Either way٫ I was falling. I landed on the ground with a crash. I opened my eyes just a sliver٫ just to see Xornoth getting off the ground. His violet hair messily put into a braid٫ followed along with violet eyes.

" For Aeors sake brother٫ you better learn after this. " Xornoth said.

I wanted to speak, to reply to him, I couldn't. He took off. Following behind the other emperors. I exhaled, a cloud of my breath escaping. I sat up. Immediately regretted it. My back blossomed with pain, and blood trickled down my head and arm, my legs were stuck under some rocks, I easily got out. Somehow. I attempted to fly. I fell to the ground. My knees buckled under me٫ I felt tears swell in my eyes, pain struck through me. I released a pained breath. Before letting darkness corrupt my vision.

|€| Shrub's POV |€|

We sat down at the meeting table٫

" Well that was weird " Jimmy said
" For Aeor sake did you not here what Shrub said Jimmy!?! " Lizzie halfingly shouted.

Pearl shifted in her seat uncomfortably as she stared out into the endless canopy of trees unvailded in front of her.

" Scott isn't here right now Pearl " I whispered " I know but- wasn't there someone else behind us? " She whispered right back.
" Yeah, but who knows who it was was " I whispered to her again.

An hour or so later, an argument was happening, I sighed, putting my head in my hands closing my eyes.

" Uhm- guys? " Pearl said.
" Guys? " Pearl repeated over and over, until she had enough.
" GUYS! " She screeched
" WHAT!?!" Both Jimmy and Sausage snapped
" XORNOTH IS HERE. " She said, pointing to the violet haired person patiently waiting on the door frame.
" Thank you. " Xornoth said sarcastically.
" What are you doing here " Gem said.
" Eh you know, drama, oh and I brung my brothers knocked out body. " Xornoth said.

He snapped his fingers, a knocked out Scott appearing in front of him, he laid him down carefully.

" Quicker you uncorrupt him, the quicker I can leave. " Xornoth said.

Gem approached the twins, you could really see the resemblance in them. Like REALLY.

" There's a black stone prison at Fwhip's, can you bring us there? " Gem asked as politely as she could speak to the demon.
" Well since that was clearly polite, of course~ " Xornoth snapped his fingers again, we appeared in Fwhip's dungeon prison thing.
" I'll leave now, call me if needed. " With that, he disappeared.

Gem used her staff to prop Scott on the wall, we're chains hung.

" Someone tie him up with the chains, I need to get the collar. " Gem said.

Lizzie and Pearl gingerly approached Scott, Gem left the room leaving Pearl and Lizzie alone, but the successfully tightened the chains around his wrist, ankles and wings, he was partly dangling now, Gem came back in, the collar in hand.

" Back up please you two. " Gem said, she placed the collar around her neck.

Pearl looked somewhat guilty, I was just mad at Gem, she made Scott angry, she did this.

" There, " Gem tiredly said.

the runes on the chains now visible and glowing. This wasn't a good idea. I took Pearls hand and pointed my head to the stairs, she nodded swiftly and we both left.