Chapter 7: " THERE ARE WHAT!? "

|€| No-one's POV |€|

Gem landed at the entrance to the meeting hall. Time for more chaos... she thought. Gem let a sigh escape her lips before placing her hand on the door knob, twisting it and opening the door. She closed and locked it behind her, as all the other emperors were here. Gem walked over to het seat, swiftly sitting in it. With that, the meeting began.

" So, your probably wondering why I called you here today. " Xornoth began.
" Well, I heard from the grape vine that there are traitors amongst us. " He said.
" Wait what? " Jimmy said puzzled, the rest of the emperors were to.
" For Aeors sake you guys are almost as deaf as Scott... " Xornoth muttered to himself in Elven.
" I said, there are traitors amongst us. " Xornoth re-said louder.
" THERE ARE WHAT!? " Gem exclaimed in pure shock as the others muttered, blaming each other.
" Traitors, for sakes are you deaf?! " Xornoth said.
" Gods. I need to leave anyhow. The meeting is dismissed. " Xornoth said.
" Why? Where'd you need to go? " Lizzie said to Xornoth.
" Rivendell needs a ruler. " Xornoth shrugged and exited the building.

The other rulers began loudly blaming each other. Pearl and Shrub quickly left the building, followed by Gem and Lizzie. The males having an argument against each other. How loud it was. Like jeez.

|€| Xornoth's POV |€|

Oh how boring it is to be uncorrupt, and the ruler of Rivendell. How does Scott put up with this?! Having meetings almost every second of the day, having to make decisions that benefit you and the village with the people who live and protect it?! How does he do this! I understand why he is so stressed most days. I landed at the doorstep of Scott's house. I entered and just went upstairs to bed. Just falling onto it, I layed there for awhile. Just wondering, HOW IN AEORS LIFE DOES SCOTT KEEP CALM!? Phew, ow that hurt my lungs and I didn't even speak.

" I'm just gonna go spy on Scott again. " I said to the walls.

Getting up brushing myself off even though there was nothing wrong with my clothes. I opened the window and darted off into the sky. Flying around for awhile. Then I seen the area I falsingly lead Scott to, I followed the path, scanning around, until I saw a ledge, with a moving spot of teal underneath it, I flew down silently. Onto a ledge, which was just a very thick root to just observe Scott. He moved left and right preparing. Uhhh- potions? I don't know, it was something though, but I began observing him instead. His normally snowy owl wings were more dragon like, but taking on a greyish purple rem, followed my a light, like very light purple wing base, with the inside being white speckled with grey blue dots. His eyes took on a lavender purple hew. The normally golden stag antlers that grew from his head were becoming more thick and losing there branches and becoming more- purple? It was like a greyish purple. A dragon like tail flicked left and right as he walked taking on the same colours as the wings. His legs becoming more dragon like too, once again. Taking on the same colour pallet as the wings.  Huh, it's funny on what corruption can do to people. I thought, it's also probably time to head back, the sun is setting now. I took off silently, remembering the path I took to find Scott, back to Rivendell.