Chapter 11: The break

Hey I have no idea what I'm doing but yeah
|€| Gem's POV |€|

The morning after the traitors were shown, was, well- ok? I mean everything was normal right now, so time to check everything, I searched all the way around Crystal Cliffs, nothing bad so far, I check on the buildings, everything was fine, so I was fine, all I needed to do is help out the dragons with my staff-

oh no- my staffs crystal was- broken?! Oh dear- oh no- how has this happened?

I was panicking now, my crystal has never been able to be broken! How is it broken now? I put the staff back into its cover, and flew off, to the only one I knew had magic, Xornoth.

I landed in Rivendell, and immediately searched every building, until the last one, Scott's home, I opened the door and searched the lower floor, no one. I began searching upstairs, finding him sleeping in his- no, in Scott's bed.

" Hey uh, Xornoth? " I spoke lightly shaking him.
" Whattttttttt " He groaned, spinning around to look at me.
" Someone broke my staffs crystal and- "-Gem
" First of all, probably Scott, second of all, yes I can help, third of all, Let me sleeppppppp "-Xornoth
" Uhh huh, help me first. "-Gem
" Awwweeeeeee- I want sleep thoughhhhhhh "-Xornoth
" You're as bad as Scott with sleep, now come on before I drag you out of the bed. "-Gem
" Just a minuteeeeeeeeee "-Xornoth
" No, come on I'll make you something after. "-Gem
" Fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee "-Xornoth

I sighed as I exited the room, going downstairs and sitting on the couch. Soon after Xornoth came down, dressed in Rivendell clothing, like Scott. Never have I ever thought he would were that. I thought.

" Alright, lets get this over and done with. " Xornoth said with a yawn.
" Yeah, but first what would you like afterwards? " I said, he thought for awhile.
" Uhhh- Hot chocolate? I've only had them when I was young. " It seemed he wanted to say more on it, but chose to shut up.
" Let's just do this. " He said.

He brought me into a area for the house that looked unused. I placed my staff on the bench thing, with that, Xornoth used his magic to reverse what Scott had done. Successfully. I took my staff back.

" Thanks... " I managed to say.
" Yeah yeah can I have a hot chocolate now? "-Xornoth

He really wants a hot chocolate. So, I made some, I entered the kitchen and well, made him a hot chocolate. He drank it, fast as hell, like jeez.

" Ok, I'm going back to sleep- don't die I guess " I nodded as he returned up to the room he was sleeping in.

Rushed chapter, sorry, low percent. But ya, your welcome!