Chapter 16: All hail the fail

Hellllck meeeeeee
I have to make ANOTHER battle chapter
Hahahaha HJELP

|€| Gem's POV |€|
I groaned. It was time, time for the battle. The battle against him... The one and only. Scott Major. Gods I hope this works... Before Shrub was kidnapped, she told us where they lived. Where they have their base, of course. I exited my room, heart racing, probably sweating. I looked out to everyone.
" We ready? " I said catching everyone off guard.
" Yup, we're all ready. " Sausage replied.
" Alright, the dragons are here. We should get going. " I said once again.
My heart was definitely racing, more. I led everyone out of the door, out of my house, towards the dragons. The variety of colours from all the dragons weren't very colourful. I chose dull coloured dragons. For reasons you'll know, different shades of blue and grey. With one pure white.
" Chose a dragon! There's a lot- so yeah " I said spinning around to them. Xornoth looked, so nervous, reasonable. Last time he seen a dragon was when it was dead. By his own tricks, it was fair enough. He nervously eyed each one.
" So? Get a move on everyone! " I said louder as no one moved.
Lizzie moved towards sapphire. The deepest blue one, somehow, she got on sapphire easily. The others left to other dragons. The only one left was diorite. Xornoth was, scared. I walked over to him grabbing his wrist, dragging him over towards diorite. I lifted my leg onto the first stirrup. Swinging my other leg over to the other.
" C'mon Xornoth! It's not that bad! " I whispered to him.
" But- But Gem- I- " Xornoth stuttered.
" Shush! Let's go! " I extended my arm out to him.
He grabbed on to my hand, I pulled him up. He almost screamed, but shut up, only letting out a squeak. I grasped onto the reins.
" Off we go! To the Elven cliffs! " I broadcasted by shouting.
" Ow- " Xornoth muttered under his breath.
" Sorry " I whispered to him.
I pulled back on the reins. The dragon blasting off into the sky, Xornoth held onto my waist. Like, held held, I think I might have lost circulation there. I don't know, don't really mind. We where bellow the first layer of clouds now. Flying in a straight line. At a steady pace. Xornoth still held in like it was the end of the world.
" Xornoth, you know you can let go now. " I whispered
" Oh... " He mumbled releasing me from his grasp.
Everyone eventually made it up to us. All of us flying in a straight line.
" Remind me, why'd we have to use dragons? When there clearly louder than us flying? " Fwhip shouted over the wind.
" Because some of us have wings that'll freeze in the temperatures! " I shouted back, it made sure to lean forwards so I don't make Xornoth ears bleed.
" Oh! Yeah forgot about that! " Fwhip shouted.
I sighed. We where about to fight for our lives, and all our empires.

Hours later

We eventually made it to the spot that Scott and Erin where camping in. Xornoth was, asleep. He was for awhile. I seen what Scott had made, a beautiful ice made place rested amongst a cliff side, Elsa rip-off much Scott. I seen a teal dot emerging from the castle. Scott. Erin came to his side, followed by Pearl... god darning Pearl... I nudged Xornoth lightly with my elbow, to awaken him of course. In a blink of an eye. A blinding light hit us. The dragons screeched. A few minutes later? I dunno. I open my eyes to see I was falling from the sky. I spun to face the ground. The other emperors down there already, I think the first to see me was Xornoth who'm immediately blasted off into the sky to catch me. He was there in a second flying down beside me. I could immediately see his wing was affected by the ice. And weren't opening again. To fly at least. Before I could think, he basically grabbed me and pulled me into him, his wings wrapped around us as we plummeted to the earth bellow. We crashed. Skidding across the ground, I curled up slightly to protect myself from getting cut. We stopped. I was still for awhile. Xornoth opened his wings. Well one, I was on one of his wings. Let me redo that. Xornoth opened his wing, light immediately hitting me in the eyes. I rolled off of him. Getting up, into a sitting position. Then fully getting up. Xornoth just shook it off. And then walked it off. Stretching his wing to get rid of the ice. I equipped my staff positioning the crystal at his iced wing. Muttering something, then the ice un-iced I guess, I dunno what to call it. I stepped up beside Katherine, Xornoth coming beside me. I still had my staff out. With silence Erin came down from the air, emerging in front of us came Pearl. Then, the one and only. Scott Major.
" Why hello emperors~ what've you came for~ " Erin slightly sang out. Xornoth cringed at that.
" We want Shrub back, that's all. " Katherine said.
" Oh the fungus? How abouttttt- No, absolutely not. " Pearl said, her lilac eyes glaring at me.
" Just give her over, your no match. " I said.
Scott chuckled.
" Says who? " He said,
" SAYS WHO!? " He said way louder. And more insane.
" Says. Me " I quietly spoke, in a menacing voice.
" What a pathetic excuse of a wizard. " Scott scoffed. Xornoth now angrier I think- can't really tell.
" Well, let's get this over with. " Scott said, the whites of his eyes taking on a light purple haze.
I braced, my staff ready in hand. Erin gaining her power, Pearl watching carefully. We charged. Instead of going for Scott, who was right in front of me. I went for Pearl. Sending blasts of magic at her. Katherine was with me on this, she knocked out Shrub, and she betrayed all of us. Including me mostly. Not so much Xornoth, who was battling it out with his brother, neither getting hurt. Scott just fought with a sword, Xornoth did too. Guess they don't want to much trouble. I was caught off guard by Pearls axe. Before I could react to that, I was hit by Erin's magic. I spun across the floor. Landing near a cliffs edge. My staff at hand. Oh she wants to go. SHE WANTS TO GO. I grabbing my staff, sending a blast hurling at her. She block it with ease. We charged at each other. Staff vs Pure magic. We fought for awhile, purple and red magic darting across everywhere. Erin disappeared. I faltered looking around.
" Boo. " She whispered into my ear.
Before I could turn and shoot her, she shot me. Sending me across the ground. Like, 100 feet away or something, I went far that's all I know. Black dots darted around my vision. All I heard was Xornoth and Fwhip screaming my name. Before everything went black.

|€| Xornoth's POV |€|

" GEM!! " I screeched before she blacked out.
Blood seeping down her back and forehead. And most place she hit. In a fit of rage, I blasted Erin into a near by Cliff. Scott darted off to her, followed by Pearl. I rushed to Gems side, skidding partly. Fwhip coming next to me, I shook Gems body, eager for her to wake.
" Gem this isn't funny " Fwhip said.
" Gem! This isn't funny! " Fwhip said with desperation in his voice.
" G- Gem? " I managed to choke out. I then found out, along with the others. I was crying. How in hell tho.
I was at her side for awhile, just crying, not knowing why I was, she was bleeding badly. I wasn't cooperating then, I was overwhelmed by the fact that she was bleeding. I couldn't move. I was struck by this- pain? I don't understand emotions. Something hugged me, I moved my head only slightly, to see it was Joey. I didn't care at this moment. I spun around with speed crashing into his body. Just crying, he used his hand to rub up and down my back. Trying to sooth me. I don't even know why I'm crying! I'm a demonic elf for sakes why am I crying?! I was there, for so long, it felt like it it. It felt like forever. I heard Gem groan. I let go of Joey spinning around with speed again, also I'm sitting on the floor. Don't ask how I'm doing this.
" W- what happened? " Gem groaned trying to stand. I shuffled over to her making her sit.
" Erin happened. " Fwhip said through his teeth.
" W- wha? " Gem said, tiredly and confusingly.
" Erin knocked you out with her magic. " I said to her, my voice still lasted with tears, it seemed I almost choked it out.
" O- oh... " Gem muttered.
" Wh- where are th- they? " She said.
" There. " I pointed to them, Pearl helping Erin up. Scott there.
" Th- there coming? " Gem said, I nodded.
She tried to get up. Failed, I help her up, her arm all the way over shoulder to my other shoulder, somehow, I'm 6'9 for sakes. How'd she do that? Anyways. She held onto me, steadying herself on me. We walked over to where Scott was. Anger lacing every part of my face.
" Well, I can't believe you knocked out Erin. " He said bitterly, looking at me in the eyes.
" Well I can believe, and it's payback. Erin knocked out Gem, so I knock out Erin. " I said shrugging lightly.
" Well, I'll knock out you then. " Scott said, his eyes glowing again.
Oh gods.
" TAKE COVER! " Lizzie screeched.
I cover both me and Gem with my wings. A bright light taking over everyone's vision. After awhile, I felt cold. Extremely cold. I uncovered my wings. Covered in ice shards, everyone else uncovering themselves. Scott's fingers were now frostbitten, he didn't mind. Some of his face had frost creeping up it. I shudder, I'm used to warmth not cold!
" Enjoy your winter wonderland. " Scott spat bitterly. Flying off to Erin and Pearl.
I looked around. More ice spikes surround us. Great.
" What. Even. Happened. " Lizzie said.
" The eternal winter. " I spoke.
" Scott's froze everything. " I said again. Gem shudder next to me.
I looked to her, the white stripe in her hair was increased.
" And it seems Scott's now trying to freeze Gem. Again. " Fwhip said.
I looked down at my legs. A frostbitten mark layed where I had blocked most of Scott's attack on Gem. Gem had minor frostbite. It was just red as if she touched ice with it.
" Xornoth your leg- " Joey said.
" Yup- I see it. " I said, glancing at it again. Gem gasped.
" Oh Aeor! Are you alright Xornoth?! " Gem almost broke my ears again.
" I'm fine, your not. Let's get you to a hospital. " I said.
" Crystal Cliffs has one. Everyone's probably gonna have to carry someone. Because the dragons are very much gone. " Gem spoke. I nodded. Simply picking up Gem.
" I found one. Now find others people! " I said, trying to hold back a snappy manner.
There was a dragon. Lizzie had to ride it. She's too tall. Katherine was picked up by Pix. And Jimmy picked up by Joey. That's not gonna end well. We took off heading to Crystal Cliffs. I was freezing, I couldn't emit it, Gem would overly worry. And help me herself. She really needs help though. And as we passed through everything. Everything was frozen. Ice spikes forming everywhere. We landed in Crystal Cliffs. I almost fell, walked it off though. I placed Gem down. Letting her hold on to me for support though. We entered the building called the hospital. I set Gem in one of the many beds. Some nurses rushing over to her to mend to her wounds. Once that was over, and Gem wasn't focused on me. That's when the pain hit hard. I was on my leg to long. I looked down to it. Pain spread through my body, I collapsed to my knees. Everything was in pain. My ears rung violently. Then, I was out cold.