Chapter 38: Not again!

Hehehe guesss whatttt???

This might or might not finish soon :)

But don't worry, I have book two ready :)

T̶̨̫̝̖̺̯̒̐͠H̵̨̭̥̟̩̹̦͎͊̆̒̉̌̄͂̈́Ȩ̵̠̬͇̫͕̾͊ Ņ̵̧̠͒Û̴̠͖̩͕͇͇̖̐̃̔̑̒̔̍M̸̹͐̀̆͗͌͘͘̕B̸̨͗̀̉̈̏̃̾̊Ȩ̵̠̬͇̫͕̾͊R̸̨̻̭͕̳̖͔͆̈́́͋̅S̶̡̼̲͖̤͇͓̗̭̭̅̊̈͒̏̒̒͋̕ Á̷̡̲̜͈͍͙̱̽͆̎͘̕͘R̸̨̻̭͕̳̖͔͆̈́́͋̅Ȩ̵̠̬͇̫͕̾͊Ņ̵̧̠͒T̶̨̫̝̖̺̯̒̐͠ Ì̴̝̰̽̀̃͒́͂̃͛̕M̸̹͐̀̆͗͌͘͘̕M̸̹͐̀̆͗͌͘͘̕P̵̹͔̼̰̱̜̞̗̦͐́͐Ơ̴̻̻̭͂̐̑̄̐́R̸̨̻̭͕̳̖͔͆̈́́͋̅T̶̨̫̝̖̺̯̒̐͠Á̷̡̲̜͈͍͙̱̽͆̎͘̕͘Ņ̵̧̠͒T̶̨̫̝̖̺̯̒̐͠1

|¥|Erin's POV|¥|

We all stood still, most of the emperors terrified, I stood my ground, once again was Scott corrupted. The actual dragon hovered behind him. It's wingbeats silent, Scott's wingbeats were quiet, but noticeable. The dragon looked like a mere shadow, a phantom of existence. It wasn't there, but it was at the same time, which was weird. And once again, Scott wasn't Scott, he was dragonified, again I guess- I really don't care at this point, but, I guess we're going for round two on dragon demon ender dragon whatever thingamajige, I should get Xornoth right? Yeah probably, I dunno? Yeah ima find Xornoth who gives a hell on what Scott says anymore! Woohoo free girl! Being me, I disappeared, letting the others deal with Scott again, racing through the trees I found Xornoth, sleeping upside down on a tree branch, hanging from it, I suppose. I guess I wasn't the first to do it, Scott doesn't exactly sleep so I dunno how he sleeps. Maybe like Xornoth? Peacefully handing from something, or sleeping on a carpet for- some reason. Shaking the thought out of my head, I went over and prodded Xornoth, he groaned and mumbled something. I poked him again, he huffed. I shook him. He batted me away, I sighed in frustration.

" Ya gotta get up! Ya dumbstrucken demon! " I said shaking him.
" Hmph, " He... said?
" C'mon! Your brother is corrupted againnn! " I drawled.
" A-frocking-gain?!? " He screeched, spinning himself upright.
" YUp- " My voice cracked.
" Ok let's go who cares about opinions we need to move! " Xornoth said, taking off into the sky.

We appeared back at the campsite, it was... havoc. We needed to kill this dragon before it goes for Scott, again. Scott wasn't fully corrupted yet, so it'll be easy to stop the dragon.

" So, I'll hold Scott you kill the shadow dragon? " Xornoth asked.
" Yeah, guess it'll work. " I shrugged.

I leaped into the air, letting my magic flow through my body, my hands gaining a glow, my horns illuminating, followed my the space under my scales, the skin on my wing lighting up entirely. Xornoth appearing behind Scott, holding him down by his horns. That won't end good.

   |¥| Third person POV |7| (f0r effects)

As Erin leapt towards the shadow dragons body, the world seemed to slow down, the emperors frozen in place. The trees and grass burnt into a black crisp or aflame in snappy blue fire, moonlight shone down on the sene, making it look like a movie as Erin's power slowly glowed more violently. The shadow dragon snapped towards Erin, it's eyes glowing as blue as the fire, smoke pouring from its mouth as its mouth slowly gapped open. Reviling the razor sharp teeth that layed in its mouth, it's lips curled into a snarl, it's tongue lifting off of the bottom of the mouth. Erin's hair rippled behind her as her eyes sharpened, her eyes also taking on a white shade, her horns glowing the same colour, her wings out stretched to the fullest, which was 12 feet as she had a 12 foot wingspan. The mainsails of her wings (the skin in between that allows flight) glowed in their according colors, one pink one green, the scales on her wings highlighted in white. Her tail, the scales highlighted in white like the wings, the spikes green and pink too. Her arms veins faded from green to pink to white. Just as the dragon was about to bite down on Erin's body, her magic exploded, the dragon screeched as it slowly caved in on itself. The area was showered in a white glow, knocking everyone out.

|2| Scott's POV |3|

I opened my eyes, and the first thing that I noticed, was something was on my antlers, more like, holding. If I wasn't mistaken, and it felt kind of like... Sausage's hands? Or maybe Fwhip's... it's hard to tell. But whoever it was, they weren't staying on my antlers, HELL NO. Not even on AEOR'S NAME will I let them be on my antlers. If I slowly move up and angle my body just right... I slowly shifted my body up, angling it perfectly. I probably gave away my what I was going to do as my ears flicked, which meant my earrings clicked against each other. I lightly snarled at myself, but verbally sighing. I could hear in my mind Xornoth, Erin and probably Jimmy and maybe even Gem and Lizzie repeatedly saying 'OH GOD NOT GOOD-' as they know what I'm normally think or doing by my position. Somehow.

" Erm- Fwhip I suggest you get off of Scott's antlers, right about now- " Erin said, Fwhip scoffed.
" No- genuinely Fwhip you should let go and leave- " Gem said, I could hear Xornoth's devious smile.
" And why should I? " Fwhip asked, leaning on my antlers more.
" Do you want to end up like Joey but on the floor!? " Jimmy exclaimed.
" Seriously let him go- " Lizzie was cut off. By me.

I threw my head forwards, throwing Fwhip off and putting him into the ground, he yelped at this action. I lifted my head back up, shaking it, my ears flicked and my eyes narrowed as Fwhip got up. He was pretty lucky that Gem's magic was keeping me still- wait since when did Gem's magic appear? I sighed, mumbling words in elvish.

" I guess it was to late for you Fwhip. " Lizzie added to her not completed sentence.
" Obviously! " Fwhip scoffed.

I heard Xornoth quietly chuckle to himself, Gem's head snapped to him, he shut up immediately. Muttering something to himself.

" So- erm- Oh dam it! I forgot what I wanted to say! " Gem said, my wings twitched uncomfortable.

Then I noticed, there was fire, and I wasn't about to deal with Gem's rambling. I focused on the fire, as the heat slowly got to me, the fire was soon extinguished, but by then it was too late. My body was already willing itself into darkness, and I let it, my head hit the ground as Shelby rushed to my side, followed by Lizzie and Jimmy, one of them shook me, but for now, the darkness seems nice. AND NO THIS ISN'T SLEEP IT'S PASSING OUT INTO A TEMPORARY COMA SHUT UP-

And that's the end of the chapter! Find the numbers and you'll (all) get a sneak peek into the next book! Not a chapter tho bc I haven't pre written it, so ye :) And what chapter a 'final battle' will take place :)
PS: Here's the last number :4
PSS: Find the numbers and put them in order. (Not all are in the correct placement)
PSSS: First, shut up I can do as many s's as I want, second I love you /p <3
PSSSS: If you dare say I'm using to many s's I will find you, shove toast down your throat, and then invert your rib cage.
PSSSSS: I still love you! <3 /p

BYE BYE!