Chapter 23: Its is the final count down.

Hehehehehhehe

Colby picture up there

Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhg

Also crack chapter because I have no idea on how to- I'm gonna spoil I should shut up. Or- write up? Shut write? Idk.

|#| Xornoth's POV |#|

It was nearing the day of the battle, which was in seven days, hurray. Days fly past so yeah. There's a meeting anyway. But I need to check on Rivendell. Desperately. I've been in Crystal Cliffs for a week and four days! I need to return. I walked out my room, rushing through the hallways, brushing past other rulers. I passed through the living room, jumping over the chair Scott threw yesterday day. Exiting the living room. I broke out into a run. Weaving through the other emperors. I burst through the front door, shooting off into the sky. I arrived at Rivendell, the corruption now starting to go to the important buildings, as it already took over the path. I flew into the door breaking it open, I searched through everything. Making sure it was all fine, nothing too bad has happened. Other than the ice around every door hinge.

" Oh! Prince Xornoth your back! " Someone said behind me.

The lady was fancily dressed, Rivendell clothing and all. Her eyes glistening like obsidian in the dim light.

" Hi? " I replied, puzzled
" Oh yes! You mustn't know me... I'm ember! " Ember said happily.
" Ember who now??? " I asked.
" Oh! I'm from somewhere else... King Scott let me into his empire! I've been here five years now! " She said.
" Okayyyyyy- Ember- how good are you at running empires while the current ruler is occupied? " I asked
" Pretty good! " She replied.
" Good, cause I need to go! " I said, she nodded.

I ran past her, taking off into the sky. First, the elven library.

I eventually made it, after two minutes. I entered the building. Skidding on the ground, books scattered everywhere. I picked up a couple then flew out of the building. Flying off, back to Crystal Cliffs.

That's all because sleep.

Continuinggggggg~

|¥| Gem's POV |¥|

It was time for the planing, everyone was meeting at Lizzie's because, well, she has the only map of the entire world. How she did this I shall not ask. I was half way there when I bumped into Xornoth mid flight.

" Oh- Hey Xornoth! " I said.
" Hiya Gem. " He replied sleepily.
" Are you alright? You sound a bit out of it, if you know what I mean. " I asked.
" Just tired, " He said, yawning afterward.
" Alright, you'll be coming with me anyways. " I said.
" Wha? Since when? " He asked.
" Since now, your getting sleep, and your empire has a sub ruler right? " I asked.
" Hmh, " He agreed with a noice.
" Here we are. " I said.
" Hurray... " He mumbled.

We landed in the main towers stairs. Walking up them, Xornoth rubbing his eyes every couple of seconds.

" You sure your good? " I asked spinning towards him.
" Yeah, just tired. " He replied again.

We got up into the towers main floor. Lizzie awaiting us.

" There you two are! Finally! Let's go. " Lizzie said walking away.

I looked to Xornoth worry probably tracing my face, he nodded and gave a reassuring smile. Reassuring not an actual smile. Now Gem... He's fine, stop worrying. I took a deep breath in and speed up my pace. Xornoth now walking normally because of his tall height. We sat in two of the many seats that was taken.

" Okay! Now that we're all here. Let's begin planning. " Lizzie said.
" Well, there in the end currently. " Shrub said.
" Yes, that's why I have retrieved a map of the end. " Xornoth said.
" Pass that over please. " Lizzie said.

Xornoth took out a piece of paper from his pocket, rolling it across the table to Lizzie, who opened it then laid it out across the table.

" Alright, where to begin... " Lizzie mumbled.
" Well, they're here. " Xornoth said, pointing to the bedrock pillar.
" That would make sense. " I said.

Xornoth nodded.

" Yes, yes, one problem. " Shrub said.
" Scott has crystals healing both him and Erin. So we have to take them down first. " Shrub said.
" Alright, who'll be on that? " Lizzie said.
" I'd say Joel and Shrub. " Xornoth said.
" Why me!?! " Joel asked from across the table.
" Because your not agile enough to fight Pear, Erin nor Scott. " I said glance at him. He sunk into his chair.
" Who'll go after Pearl? " Lizzie said.
" Hm, we need a couple... " Xornoth mumbled.
" I'll take Pearl, " Sausage said.
" Alright, one... " Lizzie said.
" I'd say, Sausage, Fwhip, Pixl and Katherine. " I said.
" Alright. " Xornoth said.
" So, Erin will be... Joey, Gem, me and Jimmy? " Lizzie asked.
" Yeah, seems like the best option. " Xornoth said.
" Well, what about you Xornoth? " Lizzie said.
" I'll go for Scott, " He said that, with so much seriousness.
" Okay, planning time. " I said.
" Yeah, " Lizzie muttered.
" We enter here no mater what. " Xornoth pointed to the entrance.
" So we have no choice but to go forwards. Towards them. " Lizzie asked. Xornoth nodded.
" Once we make it to land, who ever needs weapons equip them immediately. " I said.
" Once rather we or they strike, Joel and Shrub can separate from the group to destroy the crystals. But we have to keep Erin, Pear and Scott focused on us while it happens. " Xornoth said.
" Once the health crystal are down. Joel and Shrub will help out the group against Pearl, she's a skilled fighter. She'll need a lot of people. " Xornoth said again.
" And at the same time, we need to try and get the necklace. The best option is to rip it off. " I said.
" Yeah, so when you get the chance. Take it. " Xornoth said.
" We'll still need to battle Pear and Erin first, I'm hold Scott at bay until it's right. " Xornoth said.
" Yes, so people on Pear listen now. " I said.
" Try and get around her backside. Or try and swipe her legs, whatever you do, knock her out. " I said.
" Erin is a machine, she'll attack with brute force and a lot of skill. " Xornoth began.
" Ovoid her magic, it's harmful and she will not hesitate to kill you. " He said.
" Rather, bind her with black stone. Or kill her. I'd suggest bind her. But whatever happens in the ends is what happens. " Xornoth said with a shrug at the end.
" What ever happens, Avoid Scott at all cost. " I said.
" Scott is a dragon, he's the tank of them all. He'll make you into a human skewer if needed. And only with a flick of his wrist. " Xornoth said.
" Now especially with his new found magic, he's more dangerous. He has no hesitation on anything. Even you Jimmy. If he can kill, he will. This isn't our Scott. " I said, Jimmy looked visibly sad.
" We'll figure out how to get the necklace mid battle, since there's nothing we know about it right now. " Xornoth said.
" With that, base of a plan... we're set. " I said.

Everyone nodded, coming to an agreement in out plan.

" We meet at Rivendell at sunrise, I takes longer to fly from any other empire. " I said again. Everyone nodding.
" Alright, battle meeting dismissed. " Lizzie said.

Everyone dispersed, I grab Xornoth's wrist, dragging him with me to Crystal Cliffs. He scoffed, I let go, taking off into the air. Xornoth followed behind.

We made it to Crystal Cliffs, I gave him a room next to mine and he 'selfingly' went to sleep.

Woo, more sleep time.