Chapter 26: " Christ mass. " " Seriously? "

H e y
Merry Christmas to those who celebrate!
Happy day to those who don't!
On we go

|¥| Gem's POV |¥|

It was, a couple days after the battle... and it was Christmas! The day of giving! Oh how beautiful it was today! The sun was shining, but most importantly... snow! It was a yearly thing! Only every winter this will happen! Obviously. I bursted out the door, clothes on yes. No pj's. But I left my hat, that's for sure. I ran, almost slipped on the ice. And jumped into the snow pile nearby. I turned around onto my back, snow covered my face. I spread my arms and legs out and began making a snow angel! I wish Xornoth was here with me to do this... but he was back in the crystal. As his demon self. To be honest, I really miss him. It feels like years since I last saw him uncorrupted and, happy. Yes, he was knocked out by Scott for five days however many times but. Nothing really ever stopped him, he knew who he was and went on with it. Not caring about anyones opinion on him, he was actually very funny. When he wanted to be. Other than that he was serious. Only twice I saw him angry. And that was fighting! But he shoved the emotion down quickly. I do, really, really, really miss him. He was, Xornoth. Yes, we have Scott again. But, he's been more, isolated. I suppose you can't blame him, he told me, only me. That he remembered the time when he was corrupted. What he did, and where he was. I remembered it all. That was the last time I really talked to Scott, it's been days since he was at the hospital, and days since anyone has seen him. Even Jimmy! No one has seen him. I was, getting worried. Scott and Xornoth were, the same on somethings. Scott can be funny, he can shove down emotions. I've seen him angry at people sometimes but we don't need to go into that. Nothing stopped him, but, he was an over thinker. Doubting everything he did. I got up from the snow, brushing myself off. I should check on him, make sure he's still... breathing and living... I went back inside and grabbed my hat. I placed it on my head before calling a dragon nearby. Rivendell was hard to get to in winter sometimes. So dragon flight is the best option. Jay landed in front of me, I went around and placed a foot on a stirrup, swinging my other leg around placing the other foot in the other stirrup. I grabbed onto the reins and pulled backwards, the dragon launched into the sky. I headed towards Rivendell.

We eventually made it there, Jay landed on a small mountain near the church, I slid of the saddle and let Jay fly back to Crystal Cliffs. I went down the mini mountain and went over to Scott's home. I knocked on the door, thinking no one would answer. But footsteps emitted from inside, and the door handle rattled. Before opening fully.

" Oh! Gem! I didn't expect you to be here! " He said, tiredness dripping in his voice.
" Yeah, I came to visit since you've been quite isolated lately. " I replied.
" Ah... I've taken a hard time to the incident. As you can tell, " He said opening the door more, somehow, to reveal a slightly messy house.
" Yes I can tell. But, I have a question! Two actually- " I said.
" And what is it? " He said with a yawn.
" First, I'm going to ask all the emperors to come over. Would you like to? " I asked.
" If everyone won't kill me sure. " He said with a chuckle.
" Of course " I replied, holding back a laugh.
" Secondlyyyy, why are you so tired? " I asked.
" Ah, just woke up. " He replied.
" Ohhhh- yeah of course. " I said.
" Peace! Happy winter fest! " He said happily.
" Yup! Happy Christ mass! " I said.
" Seriously? " He said.
" What??? " I replied with a chuckle before taking of towards home.

A mini Christmas chapter. Yourrr welcome :D

Have a merry Christmas or happy time! You are loved, no matter what, no- unless your bad. Like, bad bad kind of bad. Like, crime bad. Or something. Idk just go be happy! And 15 followers! Holy smoker I'm growing! This is almost a 1k! So yeah- but! Hsihauahaiah- 15 followers?!?!? Heavy cold rain from the skies that's a lot for me! Thank you all for this. Oh and yes, thanks to all the other people on this app that has read this, and given me feedback. Oh and given me ideas! Like Erin, I took some of her from the book. ' The Majors, Who let the demon out? ' And the ongoing book ' The Majors, Cold furry ' I love both book dearly and request you read them, anyhowwwww- in the Rivendell twin passion... Peace!