Chapter 9: Revealed

Hurray
|€| Gem's POV |€|

Another meeting, another chaotic discussion. I landed at the meeting places doorstep, opening the door, to my surprise. No one was there. What in the- oh right, it's at Rivendale. I sighed taking off towards Rivendale. I made it over to Rivendale, only to be meeted by a blizzard. Very powerful one, I looked bellow me, there was everyone, I flew down to them. The blizzard looked cool from the floor. Wow that is- cool, very cool. I thought to myself.

" Ah, your here Gem, as you can see, Rivendale is in a predicament- " Xornoth said as I approached the group.
" Yeah, what's even happening? " I said, looking to the blizzard.
" Scott's happening. " Lizzie said.
" Ah, I see. " I replied, thinking back to the time he pined me to a wall with ice.
" I see..... " I said again quieter than before.
" Anyhow, I believe that Scott is now more corrupt, as you can see from the blizzard in front of us, and the corruption that you can't see in front of us. " Xornoth said.
" Yeah, our corruption is getting worse- " I said, stopping half way through my sentence.
" Wait- wheres Shrub and Pearl? " I said.
" They were just here! Where've the gone- " Lizzie said, great, now it's a searching mission.
" There with me, no need to fret~ " A voice spoke from the blizzard.
" Scott. " Xornoth said in a not very nice tone.
" That's not how to speak to your brother. Is that? " Scott replied.
" Why don't you show yourself brother. " Xornoth spat out the brother part, Scott was silent. For awhile.
" Brother, I don't think I can do that. " Scott then replied.
" Yeah? It's most of us against you Scott. Come out of your blizzard. " Xornoth said.

His hand now hovering over the handle of his axe, a sigh from the blizzard sounded.

" Fine, I'll step out. " Scott finally said.

The sound of snow crunching emitted, finally Scott appeared in front of us.

" Are you happy now? " Scott said, most of us stared in awe.

Scott has definitely been corrupted. Badly. His normally owl wings became dragon like, with colours that just barely seemed like his, his normally dark teal eyes were more light, but one being a purple, his clothes were, well the same besides colours, blacks, whites, blues and purples took over the normal colours. Dragon horns grew from his head. Followed by a tail. And of course his necklace. If I had to explain him in a couple of words, well. Frozen over Ender dragon. That's it, literally, the colours, the dragon aspects. Including his legs which some how became dragons. Scott's size doubled, from 6'8 to 7'2 like jeez he was tall
Scott's height in empires s1 is 6'8 like genuinely.

" So- we alive or? " Scott questioned snapping everyone out of there trance. He sighed.
" Darn, you are still alive eh? Well, I guess I'll show you my, friends. " He said devilishly.

Friends, what does he mean by friends.... Oh, oh no. He gave us a devilish smile, before letting out a chuckle, a devilish one you know. He waved his hand signalling the people in the blizzard to come out.
And before our eyes.

Stepped out the ones and only.

Shrub and Pearl.

Hahahhahahha cliffhanger!