Chapter 40: The Finale

Okay, it's the finale chapter.
This is... nerve wrecking.
Okay. Here we go.

|¥| Xornoth's POV |¥|

I twirled the sword in my hand as me and my brother circled each other, my heart was racing as I clenched tighter onto the Rivendell's swords hilt. This was a life or death situation, and I knew the outcome. My eyes darted around the field, landing on Gem's face, she looked petrified. Everyone did, surprisingly Erin seemed concerned, I focused on Scott again. Staring into his eyes, he stared right back, his face blank, only the slightest shine of violence shone in his eyes. My ears flicked, awaiting an attack, he normal attacked first. Which, I was correct, his pupils narrowed before he swiped his hands down, a whip of blue fire came down on me, I dodged swiftly. I hit the ground as the whip came across my head, just grazing my horns, flames burst from the ground towards Scott he easily swerved out the way. I used the sword to prop myself up before charging towards him, my sword came in contact with his with a clang, I escaped the block and narrowly ducked as the sword came at me, I tried to attack his knees, making him fall over so it'd be easier to stab him. He avoided it barely, snarling, the fire came at me again, I flicked my hand up for my own, instead it was ice that came out, it surprised both of us, but we went back at it immediately. I flung myself into the air to avoid his fire,  landing back down ice flew at him. It hit his wing just enough to slightly freeze it. He swore under his breath before continuing to attack me, I paired an attack with my sword, rushing at him after, he countered the attack with his sword. We struggled against each other, Scott's eyes went from a deep purple to red, he snarled before fire erupted, I quietly yelp as I was thrown backwards. I skidded across the ground, the Rivendell sword clattered behind Scott. I groaned as I got back up, Scott let out a maniac type laugh.

" Isn't this interesting? " Scott snarled.
" Aeors champions already defeated? " He asked.
" You got to remember we're one in the same brother. " I replied, Scott tsched.
" Whatever, you don't have a weapon now, and no one's here to back you up. " Scott said lowly.
" You sure? " I asked.

He looked confused, I pulled out the rune blade, Scott face turned from confusion to slightly terrified.

" Wh- where did you get that. " Scott hissed, backup a bit.
" You remember it don't ya? " I replied, Scott didn't.
" Well, this is just weird an all- your supposed to be in this position I guess- I dunno what to even say. " I said.
" You're not gonna go it... " Scott replied unsure.

I smirked.

" I have no remorse. Or sympathy! So, goodbye emperors and Erin! " I exclaimed.

I brung the sword up to my chest, Scott face faltered, his normal self returning.

" NO! " Scott screeched as I plunged the sword through my chest.

...

I opened my eyes, I was in Rivendell again, but it was more... green. I wandered, finding Scott looking terrified. I approached him, from behind. I made a noise, it terrified Scott enough to make him jump. He spun to me, his eyes resting as he seen me.

" Oh... heya Xornoth. " Scott said.
" Hi. " I replied.
" Have you seen Erin and Jimmy? I've lost them, and the two don't really get along. " Scott said with a chuckle.
" Nope, haven't seen 'em " I replied.
" Ah alright, stay safe brother! " Scott said rushing away.
" Stay safe as well Scott! " I called to him.

Huh, the sword did work.

The End...?

Oh my Aeor, it's done. Well then,

BOOK TWO FUTHER MUCKERS!

Get ready >:D