Chapter 33: Not yet.

Because I'm not going to immediately give you a fight, you have to wait. So, take that, :) your welcome.

|¥| Xornoth's POV |¥|

It was early in the morning, Scott was planning with the others, Erin was asleep still, surprisingly. I was just sitting in the room, on top of the bed, staring down. You know what, I'll search Scott's room, he told us not to. So I will. I jumped off the bed, landing on the soft as hell carpet, I began opening the drawers, looking through everything, nothing there- wait... I bent down, eventually sitting on my knees, I attempted to open a drawer down there, it was locked. Somethings in there. I searched around the room for a key, nothing, it must be on him. So, I chose the breaking it option, I kicked the lock, stamped on it, pulled at it, punched at it, everything. I'll just lock pick it... I retrieved a bobby-pin and began playing with the lock. It click. Got it! I yanked it off opening the drawer. And my oh my was that heaven... books, diary's, notes, all and more. I took a diary and began reading.

All of thy diary is redacted for...

Purposes...

Yeah for purpose- don't ask.

Holy. Sh||. Was that a lot. Didn't know Scott could think like that! Footsteps, footsteps. OH CRAP ITS SCOTT- I shoved the diary into the drawer, messily putting the lock back on, running to a nearby seat, sitting down on it.

Scott entered the room, he looked at me.

" Hey. " Scott said.
" You good? " He added on.
" Fine! Completely fine. What're you doing back here? " I said trying to not seem suspicious. Probably failing.
" I needed to get something. " He said glaring at me.
" Hmmh! " I said? I don't know what that was. With a nod,

Scott cautiously walked over to the drawers, opening one of them taking something out. He hurriedly walked out the door, looking it behind him. I let out an exasperated sigh. That was close...

A chapter I'd being written right after I post this so :D