Chapter 37: Visiter

Yo.

|¥| Scott's POV |¥|

"  Joey's coming?! " Shrub screeched.
" Apparently. " I said.

My earrings clicked against each other as my ear flicked in irritation. Of all the things, it had to be Joey, my body tensed, Erin seemed tense too, her wings dug into her back. The wingbeats loudened.

" So what are we going to do about it? " Pearl asked pretty calmly.
" I said we shoot him out of the sky! " Fwhip said, hand placed on a crossbow.
" No Fwhip! Something quick and strong! Maybe to get him down 'ere for questioning! " Pearl said.
" I would use my magic but it's going to be slowed down quite a bit, the canopy it's pretty thick. " Gem said crossing her arms.

I felt a stare direct itself to me, I seen Erin's eyes on me, and some other eyes of the emperors.

" So something quick, strong and probably taller than Joey? " Erin asked.
" Yeah probably... " Gem mumbled.
" OH RIGHT- " Pearl loudly said.

I realised Erin was pointing at me, great...

" Oh yeah- Scott do you mind throwing Joey into here? " Gem asked.
" Sure. " I said with a shrug.

Better to leave then have eyes on me. My mind said.

Extending my wings, I rocketed through the canopy, going as high as the first layer of clouds, spotting Joey and his bright coloured wings. I dived, going behind him, my shadow looming over his body. I grabbed his torso, he screeched, scared. Getting a better grip, I threw him through the canopy, with ease. I glided through the canopy, going back down to the others, Joey somehow landed in the middle. Everyone surrounded him, it was mandatory to keep him down so, I walked up to him, and practically shoved him down onto the ground with my foot. He was in a daze, so, he's fine, probably.

" Okay- we have him, what to do with him?- " Pearl asked.
" Question him. " Gem requested.
" Scott? " Erin asked.

My ear twitched. Showing I'm listening.

" Tree? " Erin asked, glancing at Joey then to the nearest tree.

I looked to Gem, I gave her a look of 'Joey might be inside the tree if I do this', she shrugged. I picked him up, he punched, or- more tried to punch me, failing miserably. I single-handedly threw him into the tree, he almost fell off but I made sure he stayed on, basically I pinned him to the tree with my ice.

" Holy Aviny he's strong... " I heard Pearl mutter under her breath.

Gem was the first to approach Joey, the others followed. I stayed behind them, looming, giving Joey a death stare. I stayed there, zoned out, staring at Joey. Before I knew, it was time to rest, but, I don't sleep. Gem tried to ruin my record. No, I'm staying awake for four years, no one will stop me. Gem clapped her hands.

" Alright! Sleep time everyone! " Gem announced way to loud for my liking.

I retorted, that was... way to loud.

" Erin! You're on guard! " Gem said.

Erin saluted and ran up her tree.

"Alright, go sleep everyone. " Gem said, looking towards me. I scoffed quietly.

I walked over to a nearby tree, far away from everyone, but still able to observe everything. I used my wings to enclose my body, sliding down to the base of the tree, I sighed, directing my stare to Joey, aimlessly hanging from the tree. I closed my eyes, not for sleep, to make Gem believe I'm asleep.

Someone walked up to me, my ear flicked, making the earrings click, the person sat next to me, I waited.

" I know you're not sleeping Scott, " A familiar voice said.

I opened my eyes, looking to the person next to me. It was Jimmy, of course. I scoffed. Jimmy sighed.

" Come on Scott! You need your sleep! " Jimmy drawled, slightly shaking me.

I glared at him, moving away, before covering myself with my wings, ducking my head under them.

Jimmy got up, going behind me, he grabbed onto my antlers. I sat up, bowing my head with force, I flung him, he yelped, I scoffed going up the tree, laying on a branch, I used my tail to keep me somewhat sturdy. My wings wrapped around my body, someone climbed up the tree with... struggle.

" Scott- please come get some sleep- " Jimmy asked.
" Just leave me alone Jimmy, " I retorted.
" Do you want me to get Gem? " Jimmy asked.

I contemplated, for awhile, I can out run Gem right? Yeah probably.

" Try me. " I snarled to him.
" Okay sassy boy! " Jimmy said.

As soon as I heard Jimmy leave, I sprung into action, going right through the canopy, I stood on it, waiting for them.

" SCOTT GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW! " Gem screamed.
" NEVER! " I screamed back at her.
" SCOTT I SWEAR! IF YOU DON'T COME DOWN RIGHT NOW AND TRY TO SLEEP I WILL CHASE YA AND MAKE YOU SLEEP! " Gem exclaimed.
" COME AND TRY ME! " I retorted.
" OH I WILL! " Gem screeched

I seen a light through the canopy, a purple light. Gem's magic... I jumped, avoiding the light as it blasted through the thick canopy. Dodging a couple more blasts, I got bored of it pretty quickly, the canopy's layers dissipated. My body now visible, Gem looked angered to the max. I looked her dead in the eyes, then suddenly I was in the air, my wings extended to the max, the moon behind me, casting a large shadow over the others, eventually an even larger one formed behind me, the others looked terrified. Erin was... Erin to say the least. Gem took a step back carefully, her staff in hand, terrified, as if she seen a murder, she looked- traumatised. To be honest, I hid my puzzled emotions, and hovered in the air, keeping a blank face.

My wingbeats were soundless, to me at least, Gem screamed something to me, it was unintelligible. Everything was silent. oh what is happening? My mind questioned. Wait... isn't this what happened when... oh gods not again!

Then... everything when black.

HEHEHEHE CLIFFHANGERRRRRRRRRRRR